Damon

A/N: 1000 READS GUYS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! LETS PARTY!!! OR JUST READ ONE SHOTS!!! IM SO HAPPY!! HAVE SOME DAMON SMUT!!!!

I stripped down into my bra and thong, getting ready for bed. I unclipped my lacy bra and threw it into the wash basket. I opened my t-shirt drawer to find a shirt, so I could sleep in it. Suddenly I heard a whooshing sound come from my open window.

"Damon!! Get out!! I'm changing!" I yelled as soon as I realised who it was. Damon Salvatore, the bad boy vamp of Mystic Falls, apart from Kol Mikaelson. "Y/N, nice thong" he smirked. I quickly grabbed a random shirt, which was a vest top and pulled it on.

"Why are you here?" I huff. Damon jumped onto my bed and put one hand behind his head with the other holding my teddy close to his chest. "I wanted to see the most sexiest girl in town" he winked. I scoffed and folded my arms across my chest.

"Oh come on babe, you want me as much as I want you." He chuckled.
"Yeah, maybe when pigs fly" I snorted, turning my back. I heard Damon get up and move behind me. I gulped, already turned on by his presence. My inner thighs were already hot and moist.

Damon then proceeded to press his firm body against mine. His hands gripped my hips, making me bite my lip to hold in a moan. I could feel his hard on at my butt. Jeez this man was just sex on legs.

"I think we'll have to change that then princess" he whispered in a low seductive voice. I shuddered as those words entered my ear. Damon's skilled hands slid along my hips and to my thong. He moved my thong down my thighs and kissed my neck as he was doing so.

I let out a small moan, making Damon grin. He has me right where he wants me. Like predator and prey. He moved his big hands back up my thigh and to my clit, where he rubbed small circles. I gasped and moved my hands around the back of his neck.

"Hmm you're dripping for me beautiful." He hummed. "Damon" I moaned. He smirked sexily. He guided his fingers down to my entrance where he traced them around my hole. "Please Damon" I beg, with a groan.
"All in due time Y/N" he chuckled and removed his hands. I whimpered at the lose of pleasure.

I spun around and scowled at him. "If looks could kill" Damon joked to himself. He pulled off his shirt as I sat down on my bed. I began rubbing my clit as I admired his muscular features. I defiantly preferred shirtless Damon.

"God you look hot when you do that" he said as watched me pleasure myself. I noticed his bulge become bigger. "So you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come get me big boy?" I smirked. Damon growled and pounced on me.

I woke with a jolt. I was in my room, in my bed. I looked around until I saw Damon in the corner on a chair, smirking. "Sleep well?" He asked innocently. "Stop fucking with my head" I huffed, disappointed that the dream wasn't real. "Oh I'm sorry, want me to fuck anywhere else?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, off" I snapped.
"Hmm that's not what it sounded like to me. I mean you were moaning my name pretty loud to me" he laughed. I blushed and turned my head away from the attractive blue eyed vampire.

"Sad you didn't get the real thing? I could always do you right here right now. I mean I can smell your arousal from here sugar and it smells good" he stood up and walked over to me, laying next to me on my bed. My hormones were screaming for him. I wanted him. I needed him.

"Screw it" I sighed and quickly straddled Damon. He smirked at my sudden actions. I bent down and kissed him hard. Full of passion and lust. Damon hardened underneath me, making me grind on him. He groaned into the kiss. I pulled apart our lips and tugged off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

Damon growled in appreciation and flipped me over so he was hovering over me, in between my legs. I ripped off his shirt and threw the two pieces God knows where. Damon started kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving hickies. I moaned as he found my sweet spot. "Oh Damon" I moaned. He smirked, taking off the remainder of my clothes.

I ran my hands down his firm chest, to his abs and finally landing on their destination, his belt. I undid the buckle and yanked off the belt.
"Someone's eager" Damon grinned.
"Shut up and fuck me Salvatore" I barked. Damon pulled down his briefs and kicked them to the floor.

He gripped his impressive length and pumped himself a few times before placing himself at my entrance. He lifted his head up and kissed me as he rammed his cock into me. I gasped at how good he felt. "Fuck Damon, you're so big" I groaned. "You're welcome" he chuckled back.

He placed his mouth onto my breast, sucking as he slowly started to move. I gripped into his broad shoulders. "Oh god, faster" I beg. Damon obliged and thrusted faster, making me moan loudly. He grunted as he moved his hips to meet mine.

He moved his mouth from my breast to my neck, again kissing and sucking. A number of sexual noises fell out of my mouth. Damon's too. Damon's eyes went red and his veins appeared from under his eyes. I could tell he really wanted to bite me, so I just turned my head to the side, allowing him more room on my neck.

He seemed to understand because he threw his head forward and sunk his fangs into my neck. I gasped expecting pain but all I felt was pleasure. My stomach felt like a knot was forming inside of it. I could tell I was close. Damon could tell this too, probably from my blood.

I clenched my walls around his shaft, causing him to groan. He moved faster and faster after I did this. He retracted his fangs and licked up the remaining blood. "Shit you taste good beautiful" he smirked that sexy smirk. I don't think I've seen anything hotter.

"Damon...I'm so close" I breath.
"Let me hear you princess" he grunted, holding back his climax, letting me go first. Such a gentleman. My climax burst over me like a balloon. Endless curse words stumbled out of my mouth. I came down from my euphoric state, allowing Damon to have his release.

A thrust later and Damon was a moaning mess. He used inhuman speed as he came inside me. Afterwards, we stayed in our position, catching our breaths. Moments later and Damon pulled out of me, falling next to me on the bed.

"That was the best sex I've had in a long time" he confessed. "Me too" I pant. We both turned our heads to face each other. As if on cue, we both burst out laughing. "I could certainly do this again" He chuckled. "Especially with you"
"Is thee Damon Salvatore being all mushy?" I giggle. He laughed.

"Seriously Y/N, I love you. More than I've loved anyone before." He looked back up at the ceiling. I couldn't avert my eyes from his well structured face. "I love you too Damon" I whispered back. He shot his head back to look at me. "Really?" He questioned. I nodded.
"Do you want to be my girl?" He asked.
"Of course" I smile. He kissed my forehead.

Then I yawned and snuggled down into my bed. "Tired love?" He said in a smooth tone. I nodded. Damon chuckled and spooned me. "Night handsome" I giggle tiredly.
"Goodnight beautiful" he grinned back. That night, we fell asleep in a each others naked arms. Best nights sleep I've ever had.