Coachella

Pure fiction right here
"Libby, what do you think I should wear for my first and only day at Coachella?"

"Um, we could go shopping and see what you could wear?" I agree and we tell Brooklyn where we're going then go to the mall.

We finish getting my outfit and go back to the lovely home of Brooklyn Beckham. We go to the guest bedroom that Libby and I are sharing and I put the outfit on.

 We go to the guest bedroom that Libby and I are sharing and I put the outfit on

Yeah Vanessa Hudgens is wearing it. Just pretend okay.

"Okay, let's go." I say and we meet Brooklyn at the door.

"Let's go." I say and we leave for the desert.

We get there and I drag Libby everywhere. I spot Kylie Jenner and, accidentally, point over at her. Could've been an accident, we'll never know. Libby laughs and spots Vanessa Hudgens.

"There're too many people that I know here. Well, not actually know but you get what I mean." I tell her and Brooklyn takes us where we need to go.

I was currently on top of Brooklyn's shoulders singing along with Guns N Roses as Brooklyn moves around a bit.

Coachella ends for the night and the three of us our back at his house. I get packed up quickly and go to sleep next to Libby.

"I'm going to miss you, Maddie." Libby whispers.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Libby. Promise you'll visit me?"

"Promise." She says and we hold pinkies for a bit before falling asleep.