Dreaming In Disney World

"Can you believe we are here?" Liv and I jump as we walk towards the gates.

"I'm so excited." I say and the four of us get to the gates where we then enter.

"Okay, you two can roam around by yourselves, but don't get kidnapped and meet us back at the gates tonight." Liv and I nod, excitedly, and then take off.

We ride almost every ride at the park and soon find ourselves at a table eating three cheeseburgers each. I smile at her, mouth open with the cheeseburger slowly coming out. She does it back at me and we then choke on the food in our mouths.

Liv recovers quickly and looks behind me while I'm still choking. As soon as I recover, I try to see what she's looking at.

"What are you looking at?" I ask her.

"Someone by the name of Beyoncé is walking by us." She starts laughing hysterically and I join in.

"No!" I yell as the last two of my cheeseburgers fall towards the ground.

I dive for them but am too late as they both fall apart. I collect myself and the last of the dignity that I have and sit back down as people keep staring at me. I would tell them to keep walking but I'm too lazy.

"Maddie," Liv says, "your knee is bleeding."

I look down at my knee and see that there was indeed blood coming from my knee. I make a bloody scar with my fingers and grin at it before grinning at Liv.

"Look at my bloody scar! I'm a wizard Hagrid." I laugh.

"Okay, Harry." She smiles before sighing.

"Beyoncé has left the station." She says and I sigh with her.

"Well, let's go dreaming in Disney World." I tell her and loop my arms with her as we skip off for some roller coasters, with me eating one of her cheeseburgers.