Feelings

A week or so ago, I made a trailer for this. The last part makes me cry and it's also the last thing one of them says in the last chapter. 8) also, prepare to cry bc I did.
"What should we do today?" Liv asks from beside me.

"I don't know, but I'm kinda tired." I tell her and close my eyes.

"That's because you were up since three," she says before asking, "what'd you and Brooklyn do anyways?"

"Played some football and made brownies." I reply.

"That's it?" She asks and I look at her. "Isn't there anything else that happened?"

"He, uh, almost kissed me." I inform her about the complications of my so called life.

"Really? That's so gre- horrible, so horrible." She changes her words as she sees my face.

"He needs to get his feelings straight before he does anything." I say and I see Liv nod her head.

"Having feelings sucks," I say and add, "like really fucking bad."

"Yeah, but everything happens for a reason, remember that." Liv replies and it's my turn to nod my head.

"I know what I want, but I need to know what Brooklyn wants and he does, too."

We switch the conversation over to our boy, Shawn Mendes, and it's not long before it's time for dinner.

"Mads?" The voice rings through my ear. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I whisper, not wanting to wake Liv up.

"Feelings suck, yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah, they do, but you have make up your mind about what you want."

"They don't about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's." I smile as he says the words.

"Brooks," my eyes tear up, "what are you doing?"

"But I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us." He says. "Mads, no one knows what we do best and they'll always be jealous and we'll get through it. You're my one and only girl and I don't want to be with anyone else."

"Brooks, it's two in the morning, are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm absolutely sure, babe." My heart melts.

"What about Chloë?" I ask him.

"Mads, I told her and she told me to go for it. She told me to go and chase after you."

"You have me, are you sure you still want me after?" I ask him and I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Mads, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying."

"Thank you," I tell him, "I'm so happy."

"I'm happy, too."