Dancing With Brooklyn

"Hello, love."

"Hi," I say shyly as I approach Brooklyn.

He wraps his arms around me and I do the same to him.

"Maddie, I would like you to meet my friend James," Brooklyn says and steps sideways to give me full view of his friend.

No way. Standing in front of me is James McVey from The Vamps. Now only if he would let me meet Harry Styles...

"Hello, Madison."

"Hi," I smile.

He's even cuter in person.

James sits down in the chair as Brooklyn pulls my chair out for me. I smile at him as I sit down. He goes over to his seat, (which is right next to me) and sits down.

"Here are your menus, what would you like to drink?"

"I would like a small glass of milk," James says.

"I'll have what he's having," Brooklyn tells the waitress.

She then looks at me. Well, at least she's not glaring at me like how the waitresses do in the One Direction fanfics...

"I would like a small chocolate milk, please."

She nods her head and leaves. After a couple minutes of the three of us discussing what we want, the waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes. The three of us would like a waffle with bacon on the side," Brooklyn tells her.

She writes it down and then is off to give the cook what we want to eat.

"So how did you two meet?" James asks us.

"We met at a Real Madrid game," I tell him.

"You love football?"

"I've grown up with it," I tell him.

Having a dad watch football (mostly Manchester United and Real Madrid) all the time and you watching it with him has some perks. Like how I met Brooklyn.

"Here is your food. Enjoy."

I grab the syrup and watch as it goes all over the waffle of mine. I grab the fork and knife and start to eat my beautiful waffle.

I finish my waffle first, then Brooklyn, and then finally James.

The waitress comes back and Brooklyn pays for the three of us.

I wanted to pay, but he said no..

The three of us walk out of the diner and Brooklyn and I go over to Brooklyn's car. It's so pretty!

We say our goodbyes to James and the Brooklyn starts the engine to his car before driving out and onto the highway.

"Is it okay if we go to the store real quick?"

I smile at Brooklyn and nod my head as if answering 'yes'.

We get to the grocery store quickly and get out. Brooklyn locks the car as the both of us walk into the store.

Brooklyn takes my hand and drags me (not literally) down the aisles and into finally into the candy aisle. Oh, the beauty of candy.

Brooklyn grabs a package of Oreos and then grabs my hand. I look at our hands and then up at him. He smiles at me then twirls me.

I lightly laugh and go along with the dance.

He twirls me once again, then places his hands on either side of me (so we're basically slow dancing).

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile at him. He wiggles his eyebrows up and down, in a jokingly matter.

I smile even more at him (if that's even possible). He spins me around then brings me back into his arms. He dips me down then back up.

I love being in his arms. It's an amazing feeling. I would like to say....

I love when I'm dancing with Brooklyn.