Paparazzi

"Liv, I'm kind of hungry, wanna go get something?"

"Yeah I do." She says and we get into her car and she drives to a fast food restaurant.

"Dominos or McDonalds?" Liv asks and I reply with Dominos.

We get to Dominos and order a large cheese pizza and a large meat lovers pizza. We pay for them and then take it back to mine. We walk inside the house and am met by my brother and one of his friends.

"Maddie, I need you to go and get me a video game and some clothes from Under Armour."

"Seriously?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Then can Jake at least go with me to show me what you want?" I ask and he pushes his best friend towards me.

"Liv do you wan to go with us or stay here?" I ask her.

"I'm going to stay here." She says and takes the pizzas away from my arms.

"Guard them!" I call to her as Jake drags me to his car.

"Okay so I'll find the shoes and you find the clothes." Jake tells me and goes off to find the shoes that my brother wants.

I look at the pictures of the clothing that my brother, who's too lazy to get them himself, wants and get them in his size then meet Jake at the check out. He hands me the money that my brother gave him and I pay for the clothing and then we make our way to the game store to get my brother and him a new game to play on their PlayStation.

"What's the game?" I ask, searching already.

"NBA 2K16." He tells me and I search for the game with Stephen Curry's face on it.

I find it and toss it to Jake and he pays for it before the both of us go back on to the streets of London.

"Knock knock." I say, grinning.

"Who's there?" Jake asks, grinning as well.

"You."

"You who?"

"You who, big summer blow out." I laugh at my own joke which makes Jake to start laughing.

"That was the most stupidest joke but it was funny." He says and I nod my head in agreement.

Soon, there are cameras taking pictures of us. Jake grabs my hand and pulls me away from them, as they ask questions, and to his car. He helps me in then shuts the door. He gets in before driving off to my house. We get back and I sprint inside the house and to my room where I find Liv with the pizza boxes.

"What's wrong?" She asks with pizza in her mouth.

"Paparazzi." I breath out.

"Looks like you've got some exercise." She jokes and I smile.