Broken Hearted Madison

"Where to next?" Harper says holding onto my hand.

"We could go eat lunch," my mum suggests.

Victoria agrees with her and we're off to find some food. We enter a fancy restaurant and are seated quickly. I sit beside Harper and Victoria with my mum.

"Is it okay if I invite David, Romeo, and Cruz?" Victoria asks us.

"Yeah," I say and my mum agrees.

Victoria excuses herself and goes to call her husband and two sons. She then walks back in a couple minutes later and sits back down.

"They will be here in a couple minutes." She says as the waitress comes around to get our orders.

"What would you like to drink?" The young waitress asks, not looking up from the notepad.

We give her our orders and she brings our drinks back to us in a matter of minutes. At that moment, David, Romeo, Cruz AND Brooklyn walk up to the table. Romeo smiles at me and gets ready to sit down next to me, only for Cruz to take the spot next to me. Romeo just smiles and sits down next to his younger brother. Brooklyn sits down next to his dad who is sat next to Victoria.

"How are you, Cruz?" I ask the boy sitting next to me.

"I'm good, how are you?" Cruz smiles at me.

I hold my hand up and give him a thumbs up, saying that I'm good as well. I notice from the corner of my eye, that Brooklyn is staring at me. I look at him and give him a small smile and he gives one back.

"Maddie," Harper whispers to me.

"Yeah?"

"I have to go to the loo," she whispers so no one can hear her.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I ask her, leaning down to her ear.

She nods and I tell the two boys to move so we can walk to the restroom. I slide out and pick Harper up and walk to the restroom with Harper singing quietly to me and herself. I push the door open and put Harper down. She walks into a stall and I stand outside of it. She shuts the door and locks it. She does her business, washes her hands, and we're back to the table and sitting down.

"Maddie, what are you doing tomorrow?" Romeo asks me and I see Brooklyn looks at us.

"I'm doing nothing tomorrow."

"Well, now you're doing something tomorrow."

"What?" I ask.

"You're going to a football game with me," he says and my eyes widen slightly.

"Seriously?" I ask.

He nods his head and I hug him, since he is right beside me.

The same waitress comes back around and takes our orders for food and she leaves again.

Brooklyn takes his phone out and starts tapping on it. He then glances at me before turning to his mum and dad.

"Mum, is it okay if I go to Sofia's tonight?" He asks.

"Uh, be back by ten." She looks at me then back at her son.

He smiles at her then goes back to his phone.

I really want to tell him how rude it is, but I can't really say anything 'cause I'm doing the exact same thing. Plus, no one is talking to me.

Liv:
What's up??

Me:
Nm. I'm at lunch with the Beckham's and mum...

Liv:
How's it going?? :/

Me:
Okai I guess... He's going to Sofia's tonight... :\

Liv:
Babe, u need 2 get ur mind off of him 4 a while.

Me:
Howww??

Liv:
Idk. go hang out with other boys. u said u met Isaac a couple days ago.. y not go hang out with him some more?

Me:
I'm hanging out with Romeo tomrow...

Liv:
is he going to be there??

Me:
probz. Wat r u going on with?

Liv:
Well don't flirt with Romeo but smile and have fun with him and crack jokes. Make Brooklyn no what he's missing out on!

Me:
kk. ily mwahhh ✖️✖️

Liv:
mwahhhhhh ✖️✖️

I smile and look up right as the waitress comes back with our food.

You know, if it weren't for Liv and the others, apart from Sofia and Brooklyn, I'd still be little ole broken hearted Madison...