Brooklyn

One month time skip just so you know.
"Oh, Brooklyn, how I miss being the one you smile at." I frown before locking my phone and taking my mind off of everything.

I sigh and get relaxed in the bathtub as I place my phone on the toilet seat.

It has been a month since I last saw Chloë and a week since I saw Liv. I've been staying out of the spotlight for a while and it's been great. No one to tell you how ugly you are, or that you're a whore or slut, or mostly that Brooklyn is so much better with Chloë.

I hate having people come up to me, thinking that they have a right to say the things they do, and so I just ask them if they'd say what they're saying to their mum or dad. If I said what they said to my mum, calling her a whore and bitch, I'd be beaten and then be grounded for the rest of my life. How would they feel if I said those things to them? Do they think I don't have feelings? Am I not a real enough person to actually have feelings and feel what others feel?

I may be friends with Chloë, but I will forever love and miss being with Brooklyn. Brooklyn, other than Andreas, made me feel special and better about my self. Although I was friends with him before we started dating, I've always had a special place for him in my heart.