Late Night Breakfast

Liv:
How'd the game go??

Me:
v v good... :))))

Liv:
what happened??? I need details!

Me:
welllll... I met someone.... :))

Liv:
WHO? I NEED TO know.!!

Me:
His name starts with an a... and his last name starts with a p...

Liv:
... is he another footballer??

Me:
...maybe...

Liv:
He hot?

Me:
VERy

Liv:
OMg is it ANDreas PerEIRA.?!!?

Me:
YeSS

Liv:
YOU GET SOME BAE

Me:
OkAY

Liv:
R u with HIM Rn?

Me:
YsE

Liv:
OMG OMG KMG OMG DMXNKED HAERFJKLHADIJRFJKJKASRHFKJLASHRFKHSADLKVJBASJIVHLJKEQRJNSJFFNJRNF JDNFJNEDKNEKMDKW SMDNISMI I CIJ IDCJIE FCJIJE. FIJE FKNJKSNCDKJNSDVJINJKNJKHHJBHIBIJHJKHHFGFXDRSGHHKLHJIYIHJNVYFDYBK HUGJHBKJNLKDSVJOSJHRF. DJJDKCNKSFNLKSNCKOWNRF DJKNEVD,MNEDV!

Me:
IKR JKHHJVHHKJNMS. gtg we're getting in his rental. Holy trousers.

Liv:
WhAt

Me:
His car is a black Range Rover and is very very very very very very vrey beaitifkl

Liv:
HAVE FUN AND BE SAFEEEe

I lock my phone as Andreas opens up the door to the car for me. What a gentleman.

"Thank you," I say, as he opens the door to the diner, and he smiles at me.

He does the gentleman thing again and pulls out the chair for me. This boy is going to be the death of me. Or not.

He sits down in front of me and takes the menu in his hands and I do the same.

Hm, what to get, what to- FRENCH TOAST! Okay, I know what I'm getting.

A waiter comes over to take our orders.

"I would like a chocolate milk," Andreas says.

"I'll have the same thing and if it's okay, can I tell you what I want to eat?" He nods his head.

"I would like a French Toast."

"I would like the same thing," Andreas tells him and the guy writes it down and then leaves.

"Okay, Madison, what's your favourite colour?"

Very original, but I like it.

"Orange," I tell him.

"What type of orange?" He asks me.

"The sunset kind of orange." I tell him.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asks me smiling and I nod my head.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask him.

"Red," he tells me.

"I like that colour, too."

After eating our French Toast and drinking our chocolate milks, Andreas is taking me to the Manchester United's stadium.

"So what're we going to do at the stadium?" I ask the nineteen year old.

"We're going to play some football," he says.

"I'm going to warn you, the last time I played football, I was winning and then I kicked the ball and it hit a boys... area."

He then laughs and then looks at me as the car is stopped in front of the stadium.

"Let's see what you've got," he says and we get out of the car, me telling him I'll open my own door and him saying no, and go into the stadium.

Good thing we're both wearing shorts, because it's going to get dirty. I don't understand what I said...

But, it's going to be fun playing some football with him.

And if we do get together, AND GET MARRIED, let's just say it all started with a late night breakfast with, you dad, Andreas....

[a/n: Andreas isn't dating anyone in this even though he's dating a pretty blonde.]