Chapter 9- Despair

-- Hey guys so what did you think? Do you think Phoenix deserved it? Prepare for the next chapter for it will be an awesome one!! Sound off in the comments below :D--

Chapter 9- Despair

The bell rings which brings me out of my trance, as I push open the door, I use to much force and almost throw it off the hinges. I don't care but I don't want security to nag me. As I walk into my fifth period, I notice there is a new girl sitting right next to my desk. She looks just like the one in my dream. As I stand there confused, I remember to sit down. 

As I sit down she welcomes me with a smile. I smile back to be friendly. As we start to work on our bell work she introduces herself to me. Her name is Celeste. A very beautiful name in my opinion. As we talk she tells me she just got here yesterday. She is from Riverside, a town not too far from here. 

"So what do you think about this town?" I ask. 

"Its alright. Not a small town but not a big city. Just right." She replies.

As we talk, time flys by. Five minutes for us was actually one hour. With a goodbye hug I head to my next class. Feeling better I walk towards my next class when I pass by the principal. Suddenly all my anger and despair returns.

She is the one who ruined my future. I will find a way to have my revenge. Thinking of ways, I could horribly kill her, I realized that i'm already in my class. As I sit down, I see Chris. We have sixth period art together and we also have weights. I wonder if he saw me throw the kid? Oh well I don't care.

As I sit down and think of my whole life plans crumble, I become angrier and angrier. Chris says hi to me. All I do is look up and wave at him when Chloe walks in and he becomes distracted by something. I hate that woman.

You should rip her limb from limb. Yes it sounds very enjoyable. 

No. Something else more painful. Strip her skin off and muscles from her bones. And set her to fire to hear her screams. Such sweet music it will be. Yes I must. 

No I will. As i finish this thought, I see Chris ask Mrs. Thompson if he can take me to the hallway outside of the class. As he motions me to the hallway, I feel like a child about to be scolded by their parent. 

This should be fun.