Chapter 25- The Dance

-- Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Let me know in the comments if there is any problems in my story or questions. As always enjoy!! :D--

 Chapter 25- The Dance.

As I get out of the shower, I wonder how the dance is going to be. It starts in a couple of hours so we have a while to get ready. I dry myself off and head over to my room. I had laid out my outfit on my bed before I went to shower. I am going to wear some black formal pants, and a nice black formal shirt with a red tie. I still have no idea what Phoenicia is going to wear for the dance.

Speaking of her, I wonder where she is at? She said she was going to get her hair down with Jamie but she's taking forever. I put on my clothes and head to the bathroom to gel my hair, put cologne on, etc. Once I am finished getting ready, I take a good look at myself. I don't look half badhaha. If my mom was here she would have been all "Ohh my little boy is growing up" or something like that.

There still not back. I have tried calling them several times but they haven't answered. There phones probably don't have any sort of signal where ever they are. I then hear voices. I run downstairs to check if any one is downstairs. There is no one inside this house but me. It is not the Lion because the voice is much different than the Lion. 

They are using you. We will help. Just contact us at the high school. This voice. How does it know where I'm going? The doorbell rings which brings me out of my trance. Before I can open the door, a strong aroma hits me. It smells sweet, and wonderful. I open the door and then I see her. When the door opens, I am hit with the very strong aroma. 

She is wearing a stunning crimson dress with high heels. I don't realize my jaw is wide open until she says, "Close your mouth you'll catch flys." I close my mouth and say, "You look amazing." She just replies, "Your not bad yourself." She goes up stairs to get something. I ask her what she went to get and she just tells me it is not important. I shrug and just let it be. We get into the driver's car and head to the high school.

When we get there it is 6:00. The dance doesn't end until 11:00 so we have quite some time. We head to the gym where the dance is held. I have not heard from the voice yet. 

Good. I want to enjoy this night especially with Phoenicia. God she looks amazing. We head to one of the gym doors and hand out tickets to the teacher at the door. Once we enter, the first thing I hear is "PHOENIXX OVER HERE!!" I look to see who called me and it is Brendan, Gavin, Christian, and Jamie. I wonder where Daniel is, but then again he didn't feel well at all this week. Oh well hope he gets better. We all say our greetings and give out fist bumps or hugs. 

"So you guys ready to have a shit load of fun?!" They all yell, "Hell yeah!!" First thing we do is hit the dance floor. Gavin and Christian find two girls without dates and dance with them while me and Brendan dance with our dates. About an hour later we all stop dancing and just sit down at our table. We are all sitting there and just talking about a bunch of random crap. Then the voice talks again to me. I head to the bathroom. So I can clearly hear it.

You are on the wrong team. You need to contact us now. He is using you to advance himself. You will not matter once you are done. They lie.

What is it talking about? I don't understand. What does it mean. Forget it, I am going to enjoy this night no matter what. When I head back to the table, I am stopped by someone. By the way he looks, he is most likely Mexican or Hispanic. He has a big bulk. He looks more of muscle mass than fat. He has short hair that is spiked up. He is wearing a black formal outfit with a blue tie. 

"Look come on its a dance besides I don't feel like kicking ass tonight." I say to him. "I'm not looking for a fight. I'm here to tell you something." I dont have time for this my beautiful date is waiting. "Your date can wait this is important." he says. "How the hell did you just do that?!" I exclaim. "Don't worry just follow me." I follow him outside to the new building that the school is building. It is still missing windows and doors but most of it is finished.

"Jump up there. Thats where we will talk." He says. "Well how are you gonna get up there?" I say with a smart ass tone. Then a pile of bricks lifts itself up and constructs stairs for him.  How the hell did he do that?! 

Without asking a question, I jump up to the second story with ease. I'm already convinced that this is not going to be some casual talk. We walk into one of the unfinished classrooms. Some the second story is not complete. Then suddenly from the shadows other people appear from where they were hiding. 

"Well Danny. It's nice to know you caught a stray cat for us."