Chapter 11: Boston Cheese Party

Gif by Lang95 on Tumblr.

ATTENTION NEW READERS: This was originally two separate chapters, but since I thought the first one was too short and ended in a rather dull way, I squished the two together.

~~~~~

     The five-eyed woman, along with her spiders, managed to trap the slender figure into some thick, sticky spiderwebs. The figure struggled to escape, letting out a groan in frustration once seeing it was impossible.

     "Go ahead, deary~" the woman ordered, directing her words to her cupcake-like pet, while smiling in a somewhat devilish way.

     In response, it shook its body again in joy, and prepared its aim at the figure. The slender figure's eyes widened, having caught on as to what that meant. Being a little late on the matter, however, the cupcake monster had already pounced towards them, with its sharp mouth wide open. In one fell swoop, it captured the now frightened, slender figure in its mouth. From the inside of its body could be heard muffled screams in terror, which were soon silenced after a short period of time.

     "Very good~ Now, please take them to Asgore and the Chief. They've caused enough trouble to my loyal client over here." she kindly ordered, letting another childish chuckle escape her lips. "And be careful not to swallow them whole~"

     With those last words, the five eyed woman got down from her pet, with her spiders crawling down, as well.

     "Well, that was a steaming encounter." the woman huffed lightly, as she placed two of her hands over her waist.

     Looking towards you-- who had been looking at the scenery before you with wide eyes, she walked closer towards your side. She placed one of her many hands over your trembling back. As she rubbed soothing circles on your back, she furrowed her small, dot-like eyebrows in worry. Your face looked tired and ill, ever since you had such a rough encounter with the villagers.

     "Are you alright, deary?"

     In response, your beat-up body trembled and quivered in a somewhat inhumane way. Some soft sniffles could be heard coming from you, as your mind drifted away into something else.

     "Jessie. . ." you mumbled, almost in a whisper.

     "Oh, what's that? Do you want me to go look for them?" the spider woman asked, preparing to leave in search for that name.

     "No. . ." you mumbled, this time with a louder tone. "It's alright." you gently reassured her, while lifting yourself up from the ground.

     You forced a smile, while looking at the woman that stood before you. Even though you were feeling down, you wanted to show your gratefulness for having done what she did.

     "Thank you, I would've been beaten to a bloody pulp if you guys hadn't show up." you thanked, letting a humorless chuckle escape your lips.

     "Anything for a loyal customer~" she cooed, taking one of your arms with two of her own. "Now come! We have a scheduled tea party just tomorrow morning!" she exclaimed, while lifting you up with surprising force-- for being so slender, and having such thin arms, she was incredibly strong and determined.