The HEA Rewritten Version's Here! (Finally!!)

So, yeah. . .

I decided to finally have the guts to make a rewrite of the fanfic that got me into this whole mess of having writing as a hobby.

Here's a link to the story:

https://quotev.com/story/11603139

You can also search for "JuniperJoy101" or "Save Point" on the People and Story search bars of Quotev, and you'll be able to find my profile there!

I'll be posting the story on here, too. But I have to deal with other stuff first before I can get to that, so it might take some time to get it published on here.

I'm honestly a little (or. . . a lot) nervous to work on something like this again, but I have a bunch of buffer chapters ready in order to keep up with the work pace. It won't be the exact same as "Happily Ever Aftertale" in certain aspects, but it will contain many of the themes and events of which I believe were the ones that most stuck out to me from this story.

That would be all for now, and thank you for reading until here!

UPDATE: This account (MelanytheMelon) is no longer in use. My writing has changed a lot (among a few other things), but I do intend to keep on writing through a new account -- one where I feel more confident in my abilities as a fanfic writer and writer in general. I did not announced it publicly as it's overwhelming, but I still decided share the new version of 'HAE' with you all!

Thanks for reading until here, and take care. :-)