Chapter 35: Stupid Doodoo Butts

A More Mature, Sophisticated Title, if you so desire: 'Broken' Promises.

Comic above made by Doc Diventia on DeviantArt.

(I think this fits well with the reader's soul-- which shall be explained very, very soon. Eheheh... I'm way too glad of having stumbled with this.)

(Also, some topics such as violence, frequent cursing and chauvinism will be discussed ahead. Mild discretion is advised.)

~~~~~

You sat with the baker at a nearby bench, as you tried to use your words to calm him down. His face was still contorted with pure anger, and each small gesture you made-- such as offering him a place to sit at, and sending him a smile, was repugnant for him.

He disliked seeing you so calm over these events. He hated seeing you acting so friendly with the monsters. Yet, most of all, he loathed seeing you still alive and breathing. Based on the way you'd acted back at the alleyway with him, he had pretty much labeled you as good as dead-- seeing as you were as weak as baby in his eyes. Needless to say, he was taken aback when seeing you fight back.

"Please, sir. Calm down, and tell me the name of your child, at least." you spoke, as you offered him a rather strained smile.

"You should know! Don't you remember the little one?! He's got the brightest, biggest eyes, and dark, curly hair just as short as mine."

"You mean, your son is Lucas?" you questioned, with your eyes as wide as saucers.

"Yes! That boy's really gotten to hate me because of his stupid mother!" he spoke, as a large frown took over his already rough features. "She's terrible-- letting him stay with other monsters, and even worst: supporting them! I wish I'd never thought of marrying such an idiot as her!"

"You had a child with her, yet you speak of her so lowly?"

"So what if I did? She was the one who wanted to have sex with me!"

"You disgust me, sir." you scoffed, as you prevented yourself from getting too wild.

The alcohol was kicking in, and it was making you as tolerant as a child not getting the toy they wanted.

"You speak as if you've never fucked with a monster." he challenged, as he offered you another crooked smile.

"What makes you create such assumptions about my way of living?"

"I've seen you hanging around with that robot guy! Not only does he look like a woman, but he looks like a slutty one, at that!"

Knowing just whom he was referring to, you heaved a sigh, and prevented yourself from rolling your eyes. His words were each time becoming less tolerable to hear.

"Sir, please, let's focus on what's important here." you spoke, trying to get him to speak about what he'd truly attacked you for. "Now tell me, why did you harass your child, forced him to have no other choice but to leave with some strangers, and later want him back?"