6

Steve and Soda manage to convince their Boss to let me get a job, he gave me a uniform and everything. Today Steve and Soda were basically supposed to show me what to do.

"Then you push this button and the register opens," Soda shows me how to work the cash register and how to stock the store, stuff like that.

"Addie lemme teach you how to work on cars," Steve says popping his head in the door.

Steve shows me everything I need to know, even though I already knew most of it. My grandpa was a car freak. I work and train the whole day then walk to the Curtis's with the boys.

"There she is, my working lady," TwoBit says as I walk in the door.

"Hey Two," I say and sit in between Johnny and Pony.

"Hey boys what's new,"

"We're just talking about the rumble tonight," Pony answers.

"Rumble?" I question.

"Basically the Socs and Greasers meet up a fight it out," Johnny told me.

"Count me in!" I say excitedly.

"Whoa, Hold it there Adds," Darry says walking in the room.

"We don't want you getting hurt,"

"Hurt, Psh I'm strong," I say flexing my arm.

"You may have muscles but these are guys who's spend all week preparing for this fight," Darry says trying to get me to change my mind.

"To late I'm going,"

I talk with Pony and Johnny until all the boys get here ready to fight.

"Let's go!" Steve yells running out the door doing a back flip.

"Damn Big Mouth, I didn't know you were a gymnast," I laugh watching all the boys having fun.

Pony jumps on Darry's back, so I get an idea.

"Johnny jump on my back,"

"What?!" He yelled confused

"Cmon man I'm strong," and without another word he jumped on my back.

"I want a piggy back ride," Steve whines.

"Go back flip away please," I say shooing him away.

Once we get there I see a bunch of greasers and socs on either side. We meet up with the greasers and I put Johnny down. We get ready to pounce getting in formation.

"Why is someone's sister here?" one of the socs says.

"Yea why are you here?" I ask the guy getting a bunch of oooo's from the greasers.

"Let's get started," a greaser said throwing the first punch.

Everyone starts fighting. It's beautiful.
A somewhat muscly soc grabs my butt so I repeatedly punch his face until I hear a crack, then I'm launched to another person and fight them.
I see Pony getting beat up pretty badly so I go over and help him

I start beating up the guy on top on him but next thing you know a big muscly guy starts beating the shit out of me. I underneath him trying to defend my face as he throws punches. Next thing you know he's being lifted off of me and I look up to see Dally punching his face hard.

"Thanks Dal," I say kissing his cheek and fighting the soc next to me.

Once the rumble is over we all pile into the Curtis's house. Everyone's pretty beat up, so I go into their bathroom and get the first aid kit.

I go to Pony and fix up his cuts putting band aids on them. I move to Johnny and do the same. They both say thanks and I move to Two Bit.

"Aw thanks Bestie," he says in a high pitched voice.

"Hilarious," I say as I finish up on his cuts.

I move to Darry who has to sit down because he's so tall.

"Thanks kid sister," He hugs me.

"No problem big brother."

I move to Soda and patch up a cut he has on his bicep.

"Thanks Addie," he says using his movie star smile.

I almost swooned. I move to Steve who pulls me on his lap as I patch him up. From the corner of my eye I see Dally clench his fists. I decide to be a bitch and play a little game. I straddle Steve while I fix his face (which still needs work) and finally get up and move to Dally. Big Mouth for once, left speechless.

"You gonna straddle me too?" he says with a smirk.

"I don't know, if your nice."

He pouts.

"Here let me clean up your lip, ladies first," He says putting a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I straddle him and clean up the cut above his eyebrow.

"Wait," he starts before I cut him off.

"You said ladies first," I said with a smirk.

After I clean up his cuts ( still straddling him) he takes the stuff from me and cleans up my busted lip.

"Thanks babe," He whispers in my ear as I sit down next to him.

"No problemo," I say slowly drifting asleep.