3

I keep my bandaged hands in my pockets and my head low as I walk down the street.

"ADELAIDE!" I hear Dally yell.

"What," I say without looking back.

"Come to the movie with us babe," he said.

I look and see Johnny and Pony with him so I agree to go.

"Only because I love Ponyboy and Johnny," I say.

"You know you love me babe,"

"Mmhmm," I say sarcastically.

He comes up and puts and arm around my waist, so I push him off He just smirks.

"What happened to your hand?" Johnny asked.

Shit. I look down at my bandaged
hands.

"I tripped on the sidewalk and fell onto glass, probably a stupid socs beer bottle," I say without missing a beat.

"That sucks," Pony said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

We arrive at the drive in movie sit in chairs. Dally decides it's a good idea to mess with the redhead in front of of, I don't mind too much since she's a soc.

"How do I find out if this red hair is real, like on you eyebrows," Dally said getting up close and personal with her hair.

She smiles but soon get annoyed with that asshat. Dally puts his feet up on the chair next to her but falls. I can't help it and die laughing. He gets back up and whispers dirty things in her ear.

"GET AWAY FROM ME HOOD!" She yelled.

"Wow I didn't know you had this problem with yelling in my face," Dallas said.

"Cut it out," Johnny said.

Dallas looked pretty pissed at that. He pulls out a cancer stick and leaves