11

It's been 2 days since the incident. 2 days. I haven't been eating or sleeping. I've just been lying here. Dangerous thoughts come in and out of my brain but I ignore them. I just sit here. Thinking. Thinking about what I did to deserve this, why no one was there to stop it. Why Dane just left me. Why he wanted to touch me.

I finally manage to fall asleep but am woken by whispers.

"What happened to her?"

"Why has she been here all day?"

"What is she doing?"

"She looks sick,"

"She's crying,"

I weakly open my eyes. I see the entire gang.

"Hey Addie what's wrong?" I see Darry ask.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. I sit up and see everyone clearly. They all look scared and upset.

"I-" I try to speak.

"Addie have you been eating? Or sleeping?" Steve asks.

"y- yea"

"They bags under your eyes and your skinniness begs to differ," Soda says with a frown.

"I w-was,"

I can't finish because tears stream down my face. Johnny sits on the edge of my bed and puts his arms around me. I hug him like I'm about to lose him.

"Addie," Two's voice breaks.

I wipe away my tears.

"I- I was r-raped," I whisper.

Some gasped, some looked sad, some looked angry. Dally went out of my room and punched a wall, I involuntarily flinched.

"Who?" Pony asked

"I- I don't kn- know,"

"I knew Dane was a fucktard," Steve clenched his fists.

"He walked away,"

"What?" Soda asked.

"He saw me getting attacked, h- he mouthed sorry and l-left," a single tear rolls down my face.

Darry wipes it away and wraps his protective arms around me. I snuggle up into him.

I manage to tell them everything. I get to the part about walking home in a trash bag. No one laughs or even snickers. The door slams shut and Dally is gone.

DALLYS POV

Who would do that to her?! To Adelaide??!! Adelaide. All because of Dane and some fucking socs, she's broken.

Man and I mad.

I walk around fuming, looking for Dane.

"Dane," I spit, when I see him.

"Why the fuck did you do it." I yell.

I can tell he's scared.

"Look man, I had to, he would've killed me, he said he would. I needed the drugs man, I can't live without them. I promised to let him toy around with her for a few so he wouldn't kill me. He gives me what I need man," He says shaking.

"YOU LET HIM FUCKING RAPE HER YOU GODFORSAKENC***" I scream.

"He raped her? No no no no no! He said he would just toy around,"

"YOU DONT FUCKING OWN HER! SHES NOT YOURS TO THROW AROUND FOR YOUR FUCKING DRUGS!! SHES A HUMAN FUCKING BEING UNLIKE YOU PIECE OF LIVING SCUM!!" I yell.

I punch him. I punch him again. I keep punching him. I punch him until he tells me the name of the guy who did it. I kick him again and go to find the guy to kill.

A/N sorry this is somewhat short, I wanted to get this out there