30

Waking up without Dally next to me is a weird feeling. I don't know, like a piece of me is missing. I miss him and kinda wish he'd just forget about his whole 'reputation' it's just for show. Even if he bestsellers you up for saying it, it's so people know he's badass, for show, basically for status. He grew up feeling as if no one loved him.

The cold-hearted Dallas Winston. He knew his hook ups didn't love him no matter how many times they would say it. They were just using him. He has his wall, a wall almost impossible to break. Keeping everyone out even the gang. No one knows everything about Dal. Not even Dallas himself.

Forcing myself to get out of bed I brush my messy hair and put it in a ponytail. Pulling on my usual leather jacket and rings. Tying up my chucks, I hop out the door. Walking to the Curtis's.

"Hello my fellow greasers," I tease entering the household. "Looking greaser than ever,"

"You could use all the grease in your hair to fry an entire chicken," I say ruffling Steve's hair.

He tackles me and we wrestle. He starts tickling me and I kick him in the balls on accident. He grabs his junk and groans.

"Sorry Steve, you start tickling me and I involuntarily kick," I say patting him on the shoulder and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Soda," I say  sitting down at the table.

"Addie," he nods shoving food down his throat.

I whisper my plan to Soda and he nods.

I grab myself a plate and eat. Carrie walk in the door and I throw my dish in the sink and rush to her.

"Girls day, right now," I say grabbing her and running out the door.

We run to a store and catch our breath.

"What was that about?" Carrie asks.

"We're gonna get you all prettied up so Pony can't keep his hands off you," I smile.

"No! Hell no!"

"I'll buy you a burger,"

"Okay," Carrie says almost instantly.

We walk around the store holding up outfits and opting almost all of them. I grin evilly and hold up a sheer almost not there top. "How bout this?"

"Oh my god stop!" Carries says covering her eyes. I smirk and put it back.

I pull out a pair of tight jeans and hold onto them. Looking through shirts, I find a navy blue silly tank top. I find the perfect grey leather jacket and shove the clothes I her arms.

"Go change," I demand. She doesn't protest and tries on the outfit.

She finally comes out as stunning as ever. My mouth falls open. "Damn, my best friend is hot,"

"Shut up," she blushes. "These pants are tight," she says.

"But they make your ass look nice," I say.

"Stop," she whines.

"I will if you wear this outfit,"

"Fine, but you better give me that burger " She demands.

"Okay tomorrow," I promise.

I grab her hand and we rush into the bathroom when no one is looking. I check all the Stalls and no one is in the bathroom. I open the small window and gesture for Carrie.

She rushes over and stand on my hands and I boost her out the window. After she gets out I grab her hand and pull myself out. That was a tight fit. French fries and chocolate cake everyday isn't really a healthy balance.

"Dash," I whisper yell and we run. I grab her hand and run to Bucks. We go up to Dal's room and I close the door.

"Now sit," I demand.

She sits and I start brushing her hair. I pull her hair into a side braid with little braids here and there. I grab my little bit of makeup and apply it here and there. We aren't doing makeup long because she's basically perfect, I have my pimples and some times acne, but she had none. Perfect clear skin. Beautiful silky brown hair and matching brown eyes. She's like 5"4' while I'm 5"9'or so, I don't know. But I'm tall for a girl.

After applying her makeup giving her full eyelashes even more beauty. I pass up blush, her cheeks were already flushed from running, and going on a date with Pony would surely make her blush even more. I smile to myself.

Grabbing her hand I lead her ousted to the car waiting for us, inside was Soda driving and Pony in the back. I hop in the passenger seat and Carrie goes in back. The car drive is bad singing while driving to a movie. Soda pulls up and stops the car.

"Pony, you keep yourself and this doll safe now," Soda says.

"You got a blade?" Soda asks.

Ponyboy nods pulling out a blade.

"Carrie?" I ask.

She shakes her head no and I hand her my blade and her eyes widen.

"You're bringing this back to me ya hear, or no burger," I smile assuringly.

"Yea ma'am," she nods carefully holding the blade.

"Pony, don't be stupid and keep my babe safe," I say looking at him.

He nods and I motion for them to skedaddle. They both get out and awkwardly walk inside. I smile and their blushing cheeks and Soda drives off.

"No burger?" Soda questions.

"I promised her burger if she went through with this," he nods.

"Ponyboy really likes her," Soda Says.

"Good. She likes him too. I really hope they work out theyd be such a cute couple," I say.

Soda smiles and we drive home.

A/N aw no dal 😭