8

I end up walking back to my house alone and let me tell you.  Dick was not happy.

"Where the fuck have you been slut?!"

"Out."

Apparently it wasn't a good enough answer because I got beat up. Basically my normal routine then I went to bed. I wake up and get dressed and sneak out like usual. I have bruises all over my legs, so I keep my pants on.

I start walking down the side walk when I hear feet shuffling behind me. I turn around and before I can do anything, I'm pushed up against a fence by four Socs. The fifth one is all up in my face.

"What do we have here," he says his breath reeking with alcohol.

"I don't know 5 ugly socs ," I spit.

"You're a wise cracker aren't you. I might just have to keep you for myself,"

I spit in his face. He doesn't take it very well and punches me. I can feel a black eye starting. He reached back to punch me again, but is stopped. I half expect to see a greaser I know, but am surprised when I see a soc.

"I suggest you leave her alone," The soc says holding a switchblade.

The four socs that were holding me run away. The one soc that I spit on was about to challenge him but saw that his guys fled and ran.

"Are you okay?"the mysterious soc asked me.

"Yea," I say rubbing my arm, "Why'd you help me anyway? I'm a greaser,"

"A pretty gal like you? Greaser or not she doesn't deserve to get beat up if it's not a fair fight. Besides I like you,"

"Thanks?"

"Dane,"

"Thanks Dane I'm Adelaide,"

"A pretty name for a pretty girl," Dane says with a flirtatious smile, "Wanna hang out today?"

I weigh my options and decide to go. Dane takes me to this amazing diner. We dance to the jukebox and have an amazing time.

I finally get to the Curtis's alone and walk right in.

"There she is! I thought I'd have to get a search party," Two-Bit joked.

"Where were you?" Pony asked.

"I may or may not have been on a date," I smile.

"What? With who?" Pony asked.

"This nice guy named Dane."

"Dane. That's a stupid name," I barley noticed Dally until he spoke up.

"Is not,"

"Dane, what is he a dog."

"You're just jealous," I tease him.

I'm about to walk over and cuddle with him when he mumbles something about needing a smoke and walking out the house.

"Awww you made little Dally mad," Two teased.

"Whatever, I gotta get to DX," I say and go to work.

A/N sorry this is late i'm lazy