24

I had a smile on my face the whole way to the Curtis's. Dal holding my hand while we walk in.

"Why're you so smiley, Ads?" TwoBit questions.

"Whats with the bag?" Pony asks.

"You guys are holding hands," Johnny states.

"Guy, guys, stop harrassing my girl," Dal says before setting my bag down and pulling my onto his lap.

"Your girl?" TwoBit questions.

I nod and hid my face in Dal's neck.

"Oooooooooo, Dally and Addie sitting in a tree," TwoBit starts so I cover my ears with my hands, which only makes him yell.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Aw shut it will ya," Dal says throwing a pillow at TwoBit.

"Gosh I've never seen Addie be so quiet," TwoBit teases.

"Aw Two leave her alone," Johnny says.

"This is why I like Johnny more than you," I stick my tongue out at TwoBit.

He pouts but sits back down to watch Mickey.

"I had to grab some clothes from my old house," I tell Pony.

"Why? Don't you live there no more?" He asks purely curious.

I shift uncomfortably in Dally's lap. "My dad isn't really the best so I mainly stay at Buck's with Dal," I say as Dal gives me a sympathetic smile.

I really love the guys, no one pushed the topic further.

"Let's do some crazy shit!" I yell standing up.

"Woah babe what's the rush," Dal asks.

"I don't know I was thinking about stuff earlier and it's still on my mind I wanna do something," I say.

"Let's go then," Dal says grabbing my hand.

"Anyone wanna come?"

"Aw Addie you know Darry would kill me if I ended up in jail," Pony says.

"Who says we'd get caught?"

Dal smirks, "That's my girl," he whispers in my ear. It make shivers go down my spine. In a good way, ya dig?

"If anything happens I'm ditching you guys," Pony says standing up, Johnny follows him.

"Sorry Ads Mickeys on," TwoBit says going back to his cake.

I laugh and walk out with the boys. We start walking, not a care in the world right now. It's the afternoon so the other boys would be getting out of work soon.

"Wanna hustle some people at pool?" Dal asks.

"Of course," Hustling is basically playing a couple of rounds of pool placing bets and not doing well at first but then give it your best in the end, usually winning. You have to watch it for aggressive people they don't like losing and might start a fight.

Dal and I walk hand in hand to our destination, Johnny and Pony following closely behind. 

"Okay me and Johnnycake will team up," Dal says once we get inside, "Ponyboy you better keep her safe, or I'll hurt ya,"

"Aw Dal don't threaten my friend," I say wrapping an arm around Pony.

"I can take care of myself," I whisper in Dal's ear.

Just as I'm about to walk off I turn to Johnny, "You keep this reckless cowboy safe now Johnny," I smirk and walk to a pool table with Pony.

"You good right?" I ask Pony quietly.

"Yea, Soda taught me a bunch of stuff, I've done this before," Pony says. I pay him on the shoulder and walk over to two guys playing pool.

"You guys mind if we play with ya?" I ask innocently.

"With a pretty little thing like you? We'll take it easy," I give him a fake smile, that looks somewhat genuine.

"Wanna place some bets?" I ask.

"You sure about that?" The taller guy asks.

"What's the harm?" I pull out a few dollars.

Pony and I start out bad and we ask to bet it all, the guys shrug and put out a wad of cash, I pull out a few more bucks and we play.

Pony and I are on our A game. We almost make every shot. I see the guys getting aggravated so I send them a flirtatious smile. I don't mean anything by it but I don't wanna get beaten up right now.

Pony and I win and grab our wad of cash. The guys smile and leave, obviously angry about losing to a girl and a fourteen year old.

I buy a beer and get Pony a cola, I don't need Darry on my case. We are sittin at the bar talking when I hear the sound of a fist hitting skin, a sound I've grown to know. 

I quickly search the bar and see Dal in a fight. I spot Johnny behind him and rush over. Making sure Johnny's okay. I grab Dal and pull him back standing in front of him.

"Hey, hey I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding," I say trying to reason with the guy who hit Dal.

"He cheated me outta my money!" he yells.

"Hey, you don't know that. I'm sorry you lost your money but you could get kicked out for fighting," I smile nodding towards one of the bartenders looking this way.

"Alright," he huffs and leaves.

I grab the boys and leave. Once we're outside I look at Dal's face in the light. The sun is about to set.

Dal has a good bruise of his jaw, but seeing the guy with a black eye, I think Dal got the better end of the deal.

"A kiss will make it better," Dal smirks.

I grab his face careful of his bruise and kiss him on the lips. Dallas wraps his arms around my waist. I find myself wrapping my arms around his neck. I feel his hand go lower than it should and grab my ass. I gasp, big mistake, he takes this time to slip in his tongue. I kiss him more and then realize that we have Johnny and Ponyboy.

I push away from the kiss and see Johnny and Pony far away talking. I grab the hand of a still smirking Dallas and walk towards them.

"Hey Pony, know any good places to watch sunsets?" I ask and he smiles.

He leads us to a park and we sit on the jungle gym. Leaning against Dal I smile and press a kiss to his lips, I longer there for a bit and pull back. Dallas has a full smile on his face, not something you see often.

I pull out a was of cash and count it.

"Hey Pony we made 24 big ones," I say holding out the wad of cash, they were mostly ones.

"Well, miss hustler, Johnnycake and I made 37 dollars," Dal says holding up his wad of cash.

"Aw fuck you Dallas," I sigh.

"When and where?" he smirks.

"Anytime any place babe," I smile feeling content with myself.

a/n I'm not turning into a piece of mushy gush, aw shoot. the feels tho