23

My head is still on Dallas's by the time I wake up and I look at Dal's little innocent face. We all know Dal is far from innocent but when he's asleep he just looks so peaceful, he doesnt have his hard unbreakable eyes.

I force nyself to get up even thougth its so comfortable. I see that no one is awake and decide to go for a walk. I pull of my jacket. On my walk I see tons of people.

Little kids playing with toys, elderly people talking with each other, greasers and socs fighting, people causing trouble, people doing good. There's so much going on once you get where buisnesses are.

I need clothes. I look down at my last clean pair of clothes I have on. I walk to my house, well old house and skillfuly climb in the window. Locking my door so no one will come in and see me.

I grab a bag and rummage through my drawers. Picking out clothes that I would wear, grabbing the only dress I own, the one my grandmother gave to me. My other pair of converses and jacket. I pack my bag till its almost full. I look around my room and one thing steals my attention.

A ring. A skull ring. Given to me for winning my first fight. My first crush, he was a good guy, handsome, almost every girl had a crush on him. He was older than me, while I had a silly little crush on him, he thought of me as a little sister.

While things at home weren't looking so good he took me under his wing. I was being bullied for not dressing like other girls. For not being able to do my hair just right. All these other kids had their mothers pick out their outfits and do their hair.

My mother didn't care about me, it was rare for my father to even apologize when he hit us. My father was an alcoholic all his life, my mother was hopelessly in love with him. She would do anything for him.

My mother blamed me for wrecking their marriage. It wasn't me and she knew this. He had always been the way he is and nothing ever changed. My mother just wanted someone to blame for all of this.

She chose me. The unwanted unloved drunken mistake. I was never planned, never expected, never even wanted. My mother made sure to tell me that every night.

Chet. Chet was his name, I know stupid right? Well he was a good guy, even with a stupid name like that. He was picked on for his name and learned to fight quick. He must've saw something in me because he barely talked to anyone.

He was my best friend, him being 14 and me being 7 didn't bother him. He saw how tough I was. How I didn't cry when I was beaten, while other girls would cry if they didn't like the rain. He said I was his little fighter.

Authority's saw my home life and immediately sent me to liive with my granparents. I haven't seen Chet since, I always figured he would've gotten himself killed in a fight.

Anyway, back to me right now, I hop out the window, bag in hand. I start walking back to the Curtis's, happy about my walk.

"Addie!" I hear a New Yorkern accent yell my name, I whip my head around and see Dal.

"Hey Dal, what shaking?" I say and laugh at myself.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"I had to grab a few things from my old place," I say holding up my bag.

"You should've told me, what if your dad was there?" He asks.

"I could've handled it," I told him.

"Really?" He questioned me, "I don't want you getting hurt," He said.

"Aw is Ol' Winston going soft," I hear an unfamiliar voice say.

Dal glares at the guy while he eyes be up and down.

"If you know whats good for you step off," Dal warns.

"Too bad I don't, what're you gonnna do softie punch me? You know Tim won't like that," the guy said.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Curly Shepard but you can call me whenever," Curly winks at me. I scoff.

"Why I-" Dal starts rushing at Curly but I grab Dallas by the collar.

I shove him against a fence and smash my lips on him. I know stupid, but Curly had to have been Tim's little brother, and I've heard of what Tim Shepard can do.

Dal responds by moving him lips in sync with mine. He wraps his arms around me. I run my hands through his hair. We are like this until I hear footsteps walk off. I'm the first to pull from our lip lock.

"Woah," Dal says smirking.

I try to say something but I'm way too flustered. "Uh sorry," I sorta mumble,"

"That," he pauses, "was amazing,"

I pick up my bag that I dropped in the process. Dal is just smirking at me the whole time.

"Stop," I whine.

"What," he's still smirking.

"Smirking,"

"Well I can't help it when the most beautiful girl in Tulsa just kissed me," I start blushing and turn away from him, I swear the things this guy does to me.

"Hey," he says lightly grabbing my arm and turning around, "don't turn away from me,"

"Goddamnit Dal, why do you make me do these things,"

"Have I ever told you how much it turns me on when you say Dal," he says.

"Oh God way too make it uncomfortable," I playfully shove him.

"Why'd you do it?" He asks me.

"I- I don't know I wasn't thinking straight, and I've heard of what Tim Shepard can do, I don't know I didn't want you to get hurt,"

"Don't think straight more often," Dal says grabbing my hand.

"You know Tim is my friend he wouldn't kill me," Dal says.

"I still don't wanna clean up your blood," I smile at him.

He tilts my chin making me look straight into his eyes, "Adelaide Levi," I playfully swat at him.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girl?"

Those ten words almost made me melt on the spot. The Dallas Winston.
The Winston that was a player for years. I only had one word for that Winston.

"Yes,"

A/N pft i'm totally not squealing in my mind, i'm tuff pft pft pft pft pft pft pft pft pft ha ha hahahahaha pft

help me

took you 23 chapters,did it Dal. wow.