20

Tonight is a rumble, but since I have a cast on I can't fight, which really pisses me off. All the guys get too while I'm stuck at home, at least Carrie isn't going so I have someone to keep me company.

I slam Soda's hand down on the table.  We were arm wrestling by the way.

"What the hell, no!" Soda whines.

"Haha, these crutches make my arm stronger," I laugh at Soda, I've already beaten Steve.

"No, now you gotta see if you can beat me," TwoBit says tauntingly.

I nod and TwoBit sits down opposite side of me. I grab TwoBit hand and manage to hit it down.

"Damn what the hell are you a bull?" Two asks, "Now you gotta beat Dally," he smirks at me.

"Okay, Dal get your ass over here," I smile.

"Whatever you say dollface," I roll my eyes at his nickname for me.

Dal sits down across from me and stares into my eyes, I know what he's trying to do so I glare at him. He smirks at me and grabs my hand. He took off his jacket to show his muscles. Soda says go and we start.

Dal starts bringing my hand down but I refuse to let it happen. He's smirking at me thinking he's gonna win, but I'm the one whose had practice with crutches. I manage to pull his hand down so it's almost touching the table. I see a look of concentration on his face, no more smirks. I finally am able to touch his hand to the table.

"Jesus Addie, I wouldn't wanna be punched anywhere by you," TwoBit jokes.

"Now Darry!" Soda yells.

"What about me?" Darry asks as he walks in the door.

"You gotta arm wrestle Addie, she beat all of us," Soda explained.

Darry sets his tools down and walks to the table. He puts his arm out and grabs my hand. I know he's gonna win but I still have to fight. I manage to keep our hands at the top for a bit  before he pulls my hand down.

I'm not giving up but he's just too strong. I fight all the way until he hits my hand on the table. 

"Wow Addie you put up a good fight," Darry says, patting me on the shoulder.

"What did you guys expect have you seen his muscles?!" I exclaim hitting a sour TwoBit.

"Cmon Addie I bet money on you!" Two exclaims. "Well you should know no too doofus," I say back.

We hang out and do whatever until the time comes for the boys to go to the rumble. The guys are whooping and yelling the whole time, Steve does his usual backflips and they're out of site.

"I brought nail polish if that's okay with you," she laughs.

"Of course," I sit down on the floor across from her and she pulls out everything she needs.

"Woah, can we do black for my nails," I ask.

"Yea! Hey can you paint mine the light pink," I nod and she starts filing my nails.

"You can Pony huh?" I smirk.

"What?! No! Wait, does he talk about me?" she asks. 

"Maybe, but I notice you two blushing every time you make eye contact," I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Oh my god! What's about you and Dallas?" she says.

"What about us,"

"You guys need to get together for real,"

"Nah, Dals not like that. Besides we don't like each other,"

"I beg to differ," she scoffs painting my nails.

"Whatever," We finish up our nails and watch tv until the gang shows up. I hear laughs and loud voices and know they are here.

They walk in the door bloodied and dirty as usual. They are all beaming.

"We did it guys! We beat em!" TwoBit yells jumping up and down.

I smile at all my rowdy boys and go get the first aid kit and antibiotics. I hand Carrie some stuff and she immediately goes to Pony. I smirk and yell at Two to get his ass over here.

Since I'm still in my cast I'm sitting on the ground so the guys have to come to me. I fix up TwoBits face and get to Soda. Carries gotten Pony, Johnny, and Darry all fixed up.

None of them were hurt real bad which was a big plus. I get Dal to sit down next to me and I fix his face.

"Stop that," I smile.

"What?" he asked innocently. He was staring directly into my eyes the whole time.

"I outta,"

"Outta what? That cast'll make it awful hard,"

"Ah fuck you Winston," I say regretting it knowing his response.

"When and where,"

"Anytime any place baby," I smirk and lean back against the couch.

Dal looks a little shocked but wraps his arm around me as I lay my head on his shoulder.

a/n Daddie Daddie Daddie

oml I'm sorry