46

"H-hey guys," I say as Dallas and I enter the Curtis Household.

"ADDIE," I hear a ton of guys scream as I'm pummeled with hugs.

Dallas and I made up but aren't exactly dating

"I haven't seen you in forever," Pony exclaims.

"What the hell happened?" Darrel boomed.

"Addie we were so worried" Soda says concern creases on his forehead.

"Y'all are gonna needa sit this'll take a while," I said grabbing a seat on the couch.

I explain everything. A few tears, hugs, apologies, and punches later and we are all a whole family just like we once were.

EPILOGUE

Dal and I ended up getting married even though he didn't believe in marriage, he wanted to get eloped but the gang forced their ways and we had a beautiful small wedding.

Dal ended up getting a job and tried to stay away from his old bad boy antics.

We did have a child and I love her so much. She's Dal's little princess little Sammi she learned a few cuss words from us but all's well. She loves her mini leather jacket just like her dad.

Two-Bit and Kathy had an amazing wedding after their baby Eli was born the cute little turd takes after his father.

The gangs gotten girlfriends and everyone has a pretty chill life.

A/n OOPS I ENEDEDD IT SORREH IT WAS TOO MCLONG IM MAKING A NEW STORY THO HOPEFULLY BETTER THSN THIS ONE. SORRY FOR THE CRINGE THANKS FOR STICKING WITH MEE