41

I haven't told Dallas yet. I can't. He's never around and when he is it's not the right time to tell him. God why me.

I've been thinking a lot about it.

Buck went out somewhere I really don't know nor do I care. I'm just sitting on the bar eating an apple.

In walks the devil himself. I hop off the bar catching his attention.

"Dal, I really need to talk to you,"

"So do I," He says grabbing my hand.

I smile weakly and look up at him.

"There's no easy way to put this," I start.

Dallas looks at me with worry in his eyes. I don't know how to say it so I just... say it.

"I'm pregnant,"

"I-I can't," he drops my hand.

Not a good sign.

"Get rid of it," he says.

"Get rid of it?! Are you insane?!" I exclaim.

"No, just get rid of it I can't be a dad!" He yells.

"No."

"Get. Rid. Of. It."

"Stop calling our baby and it!" I say angrily.

"It's not our baby."

"Yes it fucking is," I say exasperatedly.

"Adelaide. Get rid of the baby,"

"No! I'm not going to kill our child!" I yell.

"Its not our fucking child!" He yells right back.

"I'm not getting an abortion so you either get me and our child or neither of us," I grit determined.

He just looks at me. Blankly. "Then leave."

That hurt. That fucking hurt. "Was this relationship really nothing to you?!" I yell.

"Obviously," he says dumbfoundedly.

I grab ahold of a stool to hold me upright.

"You're so fucking stupid just kill the damn thing and we can be together,"

Thing. He called my child a thing. I felt tears sting my eyes but blinked them away.

"I have a reputation having a baby would taint it," he says like its a good excuse.

"I'm not going to kill my fucking child. My flesh and blood. My likeness,"

"Then we're breaking up," he says expressionless.

"You're a piece of shit, just like your dad," I walk past him out he door making sure to shove him hard before I go.

-----------

Its been two days. I needed to get back and get my stuff. I decided to buy a house, it was small but big enough for me and a couple of people. I used the money I got from my grandfather to pay for it. I needed a job badly.

I decided today was the day I'd go into bucks and get my stuff.

-----

The door creaked open as I walked in. Buck wasn't there so I went upstairs and hoped to god no one was here.

I pushed open the door into the room I used to share with Dallas. And I almost fucking dropped.

"Unbelievable." I state as I find Dallas laying next to some sleeping broad naked under the sheets.

If that didn't hurt. It was only two day. Two fucking days and he found another girl.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I took notice of his red rimmed eyes, obviously high.

"Getting my stuff ," I say through my teeth not wanting to talk to him.

I walk in not caring at all if I wake up the girl or not. Opening my drawers and shoving all my stuff in the box.

"Oh yea," I say remembering his necklace that hung around my neck.

I took it off and chucked it at him before closing the door and leaving.

I ran as fast as I could home. I broke down and sobbed when I got inside.

I was nothing. Not even special. I was replaceable. I was replaced right when I left him without the bat of an eyelash.

My whole life went downhill. And it still is.

A/N OMGMFLNDS I HAVNT BEEN ON HERE IN FORVERF SORRYYYT SDMSBXJSKXBS. this chapter sucked
:((( sorry