chapter 1: Adopted by Who?!

Jeanna's Prov*

"Jenna! Some one is here to adopt you!" Mrs.Jane the adoption lady came into my room like everyday.

"Coming!" I yelled back down the stairs. I put on my headphones and NCIS t-shirt and skinny jeans on. I walked downstairs to see One Direction. Are you serious?! The band i love is going to adopt me?! epp!

They all introduced their selves I smiled and nodded like an Idiot. I was kind of sad to be leaving this place I have called home for so long. I knew it was going to be for the better though.

"So do you have all your stuff?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I have all my things." I picked up my bag with my little bit of clothes that I had and my gymnastics bag.

"I got your bags." Niall picked up the one with my gymnastics stuff than the one with my clothes.

"No it's okay I am capable of carrying it," I said and he then let me carry my clothing bag and we went to the car and we were soon on our way to their flat.

I was thinking of the whole ride which one is my parents. I didn't know so I felt compelled to speak up.

"Soo..." I asked awkwardly. They all seemed to ignore me. Awesome make me feel wanted.

When we got to the flat it was HUGE! I walked in with my bag and the boy with darker hair I think his name is Zayn. He carried my stuff from the adoption agency in.

"Welcome home. My name is Louis. I am your dad." Said Louis, Well he just cleared up one of my questions.

He introduced me to the boys. "Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn." He pointed at each boy.

"Okay well, it's nice meeting you. Can I uh be told where my room is? I am not trying to be rude I am just tired." I asked and Louis nodded pointing down the hallway.

"I will help you," Harry spoke up and helped me into my bedroom it was big. Compared to in the hole in the wall room I had this was huge!

The walls were painted white like they were prepared the room but never finished. They had some furniture it was all white. I hope they wouldn't mind giving this room a little face life.

Harry shut the door and it was just me and him in the room. I had to admit I love one direction and, I know who they are. But come on let's be real how many people are lucky enough to be with all of them.

As I unpacked Harry sat on the bed and watched me. He looked at me skeptically. He has the sweetest smile, beautiful dimples, and beautiful eyes. I felt a strong connection.

"Soo harry what it is like having a girl live in the house now," I asked trying to get him to stop starring.

"It's nice I hope me and you become good friends because I think you're really pretty." He said and shot a dimply smile at me.

Before I could say anything Louis. I mean dad came in and told me it was almost time for dinner. He smiled and left the room too, Harry followed leaving me alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So comment and vote what you guys think :)

Edited 7/2/2015***

Edited again March 28, 2019**