Chapter 5: Nightmares

Jenna's P.O.V**

Niall laid in bed with me all night. We cuddled close. I had a nightmare and woke up panting he woke up too and held me close to his bare chest. I buried my head in his chest. I felt like he was going always protect me I hope he does.

It was now morning. super early morning. None of the boys are up. I am the only one up. I decided I was going to try to be nice and fix breakfast for my new found family and my never boyfriend. I mean I had watched other people cook before. How hard can it be? I mean like honestly how hard?. Appartently very because I managed to set of a smoke alarm. Louis came running in and turned off the stove and then all of the boys came either sliding or slipping in.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?" Harry yelled at me. Louis shot him a glare almost immediately.

"I was trying to cook for you guys a be a good person." I looked down feeling really guilty. I had cooked before but was when I was 5 or 6 with the little easy bake ovens.

"Well whatever you fixed I am not eating." Harry looked at the burnt pancake and Louis sighed. Liam stepped in and looked at the pancake then looked at me planning my attack on Harry. Zayn put away the rest of my cook supplies that I used.

"Fine don't! I Will just never try to do something nice for you ever again!" I screamed it mainly aiming it at Harry. I was so pissed. I mean honest to god it was a mistake. Mistakes happen right. But i guess to live in this house hold you must be fucking perfect.

"FINE DON'T THEN!" Harry yelled back and stomped his foot like a child. "THANKS FOR TRYING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!" He yelled at me as I stomped off to my room. I slowly turned around at his last remark.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself Harry Styles since you know YOU act like a whore and you hit on ever fucking girl! Your and ungrateful fucking bastard!" I yelled with a red face. Niall looked at me dumb founded. Liam,Louis and Zayn looked at me with wide mouths open and Harry's face turned bright red.

"What I thought." I walked away and rolled my eyes slamming my bedroom door and locking it. I heard lots of knocks on the door. My phone was going crazy. So was Niall's he had left it in my room last night. Since you know he slept in here. I slowly stood up and slipped the phones under the door way and into the hall way. I soon then got a piece of paper slid under the door with hand writing on it asking if i was okay.

"What the fuck?" I muttered and i heard Liam and Louis on the other side asking for me to open up. "No, I am not opening the door." I gave a simple reply. I heard Niall's sweet irish accent.

"Love please open the door for me?" He asked sweetly. I put my hand on the door knob I felt a lumb in the back of my neck.

"I-I am sorry Niall I can't.. Not while I am like this." I started crying and ran into the bathroom.

I started looking for my razor blades. I looked at them carefully asking myself if this is really what I wanted to do. My head said NO! but my hand said Yes. I soon saw blood slowly oozing from my arm. I wrote them a quick reply back now with blood dripping on the paper. I slid it under.

"Jenna open up!!" They started pounding on the door. I slolwy unlocked it and opened it and stood back crying hard.

"Oh my god." Liam Louis and Niall said at once.

Louis looked at me with sad eyes. Liam started to ring someone for help. I stood their crying. Niall ran and hugged me tight making me drop the razor. Zayn came walking down the hallway and he stopped at my door and knocked to see if I had came out. He walked in and his eyes went wide. everyone but Harry was in my room. Zayn picked up my razor and sighed shaking his head. Niall sat me on his lap. I put my head in his chest.

Liam went and got a towel pressing it on my arm making me yelp in pain as he pressed. I started to go light headed. Everything soon went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Short chappie sorry.

Edited: July 17,2015