Chapter 39: Love hurts.

Calum P.O.V***

After dinner Luke hadn't returned back to the room. I was so post to take over watching Jen. Mainly because Luke needed sleep and we had to record and almost everything I have did is sleep since we came over. I rolled out of bed and went to the room knocking on the door but not really expecting an answer. I didn't want to continue to knock if Lucas was asleep. I really didn't want to wake up him then have Jen and Luke be mad at me if they were asleep.

I walked down the stair case into the kitchen. Alex was in the kitchen talking on her phone. She hadn't realized I was in the room yet. She had her back to me. I thought long and hard about scarring her but she was on the phone. Plus, she was by the knifes. I got a glass from the cabinet and went to the sink. I started to listen in to what she was saying.

"No I don't plan on staying here much longer. I mean yeah I love him but he can be quiet annoying sometimes..." She stopped as I guess the other person on the phone started to talk.

I was surprised by what she was saying. Was she talking about Michael? I didn't want to say anything and assume anything because that just makes an Ass out of you and an ass out of me. I didn't get my water from the faucet yet. I was still to busy listening in.

"Baby listen to me. Please please listen to me. This will all be over soon. I will see you soon. I love you mhm. Yeah see you tomorrow. I will leave tomorrow." She said and hung up.

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped. Okay fuck not assuming things. I wanted to beat this girl until she knew what she was doing. If she is dating someone else but is engaged to Mikey but if she leaves him that will legit crush him. I blinked and tried to close my mouth. She walked up to me and waved her hand infront of my face.

"Calum. You hoo?" She said and I dropped my glass causing it to shatter and shard in both our feet. I was to upset to care if we both had bleeding feet.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON MIKEY!" I said quiet loudly I am pretty sure if you were in a hallway upstairs you could have heard me.

"No. I am not. You were listening in on MY PRIVATE conversation Calum. Its none of your business who I was talking to." she said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh please stop being such a drama queen I should have seen this coming. Of course when Mikey finally finds someone he loves it has to be a whore." I spat and her eyes widen more.

"You actually still think I am cheating on him. Wow someone is a little shallow don't you think?" She stepped back on a piece of glass cutting her foot open more and letting out a scream that could wake the dead.

I just stood there not feeling sorry. She knew I accidentally broke the glasses so she shouldn't have stepped back. Liam and Harry came running in from the living room. Alex started to make her eyes water and kept running her foot back and forth over the glasses. When Harry and Liam finally saw our feet she had stopped moving them so they were completely bloody. She was also about 10 paces away from me now.

"What the hell happened in here?" Liam asked and picked up Alex sitting her on the counter ledge. Before I could speak Alex spoke.

"Calum threw a glass at my feet saying I am unworthy of Mikey." She sobbed and clung on to Liam.

Harry looked at me confused I looked at her with anger in my eyes. I defiantly wanted to hit her now. Harry picked me up and threw me over his shoulder so I wouldn't set on any glass. I only had a few shards on the top of my feet. I was to angry to listen to Liam and Harry calling my name asking me to stay in the room and explain myself. I marched right up to mine and boys room Ashton and Mikey were both asleep. I couldn't take it. I screamed loudly waking them both up and stardling them both. Ashton ran over and put his hands on my face checking to see if i was hurt or something. I pointed to my feet.