Chap 8: Making Friends/Family

Jenna's Pov*

After I did my little ice skating trick Eleanor wanted me to teach her how to skate. I giggled at the tought because I had been skating since the time I could crawl. Needless to saw I had music playing and its was a song I liked. They all went and put their skates up and the owners asked me to lock up. I said okay and took the shove to even out the ice. Thats when the song I like started to playing.

"To live like you were dying." I hummed the rest of the song but I sang the chorus. I skated around cleaning the ice and I took my sweet time considering it was a slightly slow song and I sang along. Little did I know was being watched. Everyone was watching and listening to me.

"DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT WHEN YOU SKATE?!" Harry yelled almost giving me a heart attack because you so post to skate in silence. Needless to say I fell. Just then did I remember not to fall the way I did.

"Ow! Harry your so dead!" I screamed and quickly skated off the ice tearing off my cloves and getting under the cabinet where you pay and grabbing the first aid kit quickly. Mom and dad came over and we were wondering what happend.

"Sweetheart are you oka-" Dad asked and i stopped him in mid sentence showing him my hand where the pick of my skate had cut into my hand.

"Yeah I am fine its just Harry needs to learn when its quiet let it be quiet!" I shouted over and the boys over their laughed. I rose my hand and they all stopped laughing.

"Jenna I am so sorry I didn't know! Its just they cheer for figure skaters don't they? like in the olympics and stuff?" I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

"Yes Harry they do cheer for them but they cheer when they are enter and exiting the ice not in the middle of a rotine or in the middle of skating okay?" I snapped back and him and he nodded his head. Niall looked at my hand and Liam asked if I need help cleaning it.

"No Li I got it I know how to clean out this injury." I sighed and Niall rubbed my back and kissed my head. I was pretty pissed because my lace came out and cut the lace and my hand. I noticed all the little things so...yeah. "UGH I wish you guys knew how to clean the ice.."

"We can try to clean it if you want?" Zayn looked at me and went to untie my skates.

"Hold on singerboy. you guys can barely skate and the ice has to be even like completely flat even and you can stop in the middle of it and you have to lay a new layer of ice you know how hard that is?" I blinked at them and they kind of tilted their heads to the side. "What i thought.." I sighed and went back out without cloves and finished. we then left after I put the skates away.

"CAN NIALL RIDE WITH US?" I whined to my parents who seemed accpecting and didn't really care.

"Sure sweetheart." Eleanor/Mom kissed my head and I giggled softly. I squeezed Nialls hand and he warmed mine up. I crawled into the van Niall at my side. I slowly place my head in the crook of his neck. He smiled and kissed my head. When mom and dad weren't looking at us I kissed him on the lips. He was kind of shocked. I fell 'asleep' on the ride home. Niall carried me inside and placed me in bed. I heard him lock the door and smile. I am going to be in SOO much trouble.