Chapter 31:The cravings

Jenna's P.O.V*

Me and Calum went out for pizza tonight. Ashton and Michael joined us. Luke wanted to stay home with Lucas. I think it was mainly because he may or may not have told the boys that I can Ice Skate. We waited for the pizza to come then the unspeakable happened. One Direction walked in. See if I hadn't been adopted by them I would be like the girl at the counter. She was screaming. Me and Calum snickered at this. Ashton kicked Calum under the table. Michael was going to kick me but I gave him the death glare. GO JENNA! Louis came and wrapped an arm around me.

"Um excuse me, I am trying to eat dad." I looked said and stuffed a slice of pizza into my mouth. Niall came and squished me and Cal closer together. Finally were both stood up and the boys fell into each other.

"That was brilliant!" Cal exclaimed and I looked at him like he was slightly stupid.

"Okay so sit Jenna, we need to talk about these boys and the baby. Wait where is the baby?" Louis quickly looked around the little pizza joint.

"He is at home with Luke. Luke said He wanted daddy son time." I said mainly to upset Niall. I will admit he was trying but he wasn't trying well enough.

"But he isn't even the father!" Everyone exclaimed and I looked at Niall with a smirk.

"Someone didn't want daddy responsiblities but didn't wanna wrap it." I said and got up. The boys all 'o'ed and said burn. Harry followed me out of the pizza place.

"So what is the real reason why Luke didn't come?" Harry said as we sat in the Black SUV.

"We aren't really speaking but he did want time with Lucas so I was like whatever." I said and reachedover to get gum from him.

"Aye no." Harry complained. Ashton walked up to the Car door and hoped in. I looked at him oddly.

"What?" He said and I looked at Harry who sighed and handed me gum.

"Thank you Harry, Nothing me and Hazza here are having a nice conversation over my horrible Ice skating skills." I mention my skating and there eyes go huge.

"Jenna YOU SKATE!?" They say at the same time. Harry knew this from when I still used to live with him in the lads.

"Harry you know this and Yes Ash, I do skate. I am just not good. I skated Yesterday when me and Luke had that fight. I find it kinda Calming. Like you boys find playing your music calming. I find tearing up a few layers of ice calming." I explained my theory for my love of winter.

"That's kinda cool. I'll have to go watch you some time. I could take little Lucas with me." Ash said and I nodded.

"Hazza here has already saw me skate, He just probably doesn't remeber it. I punch his shoulder light.

"I remember it was just a long time ago. Jenna will you sing for us?" Harry asked out of the blue.

"Haha do you boys want to go deaf?" I asked kind of bluntly.

"I am already going to go deaf from playing my drums so." Ash gave a thumbs up and Harry didn't care.

"Uh maybe some other time. I only sing for my little boy. Speaking of which, we should be heading home I wanna see him before Luke lays him down. Harry tell Niall to come over sometime and maybe I'll let him see Lucas." I said and got out of the SUV.

Calum and Michael sat in Ashton's car, me and Ash got in. He drove back to the house we were staying at. I ran in to see the cutest sight. Luke had Lucas asleep on his chest. He was just laying on the sofa watching him sleep. It was super adorable. I pulled out my camera and took a few photos. I quickly tweeted them with the caption 'my babies'.

I honestly didn't know if me and Luke were okay or not. Guess its time to find out if he really does love me or not. I slowly took Lucas off his chest. He was a little fussy about leaving Luke's chest. I guess he liked Luke's heartbeat just as much as I did.

"Luke get up. Go to bed. I am putting Lucas to bed." I said softly.

Luke got up off the floor and followed me to lay Lucas down. Luke kissed Lucas' head. I kissed his head to. The boys all sang him a lullaby softly. I walked down stairs after Lucas was put to bed. I kinda was terrified of what happened while I was gone. I waited for Luke to come to bed but he never did. He sat outside the door.

"Luke come on come to bed." I said softly.

"Your mad at me still aren't you? Cause I know if I were you I'd hate me." He said and I sighed.

"Luke I don't Hate you. I hate some of the choices you make put I don't hate you as a person. You are an amazing person. You are a fill in dad for Lucas, You couldn't be doing a more awesome job. You are wonderful Luke and I love you. Heck I named my child that isn't any blood relationship after you." I said and he smiled softly.

"He is quite a good sleeper. He is really cute. He looks like you Jenna. He has has beautiful mum. He is going to be handsome as his mum." Luke said and got up. He got up and he kissed my lips softly. I slowly pulled his shirt off.

I was craving Luke's lips to be on mine. When they were finally pressed together. It was like heaven. we moved in sync. Nothing went wrong Nothing could stop us. It felt like us against the world. This was perfect. It felt like heaven to me. It was wonderful.

"I missed you." Luke said against my neck. "I have been craving your kiss for a while now." He said softly and I pulled away from him.

"I was craving your kiss too." I giggled softly.

"Jenna will you be my girlfriend again. I promise not to fuck up. I won't tell anyone about the skating deal. I promise I swear it." He said and I just rolled my eyes. I pressed my lips to his.

"Yes, Dork I will take you back, Now lets get rid of both of our cravings." I said and Luke went back to kissing my neck.