Chapter 57: Really Alex..

Jenna's P.O.V***

After all the mean words were said and everything was said and done. I walked to find Alex. I ran around the house letting my hair bounce off my shoulders. I ran around the house and found her sitting the bathroom crying to herself. I sighed at sat down besider her.

"You may have just pissed me off and we may say we hate each other but Alex please, PLEASE! let me in." I said and she looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Alex please I am just trying to help." I was barely able to whisper..

"I-I am pregnant. I am the cause of something Michael said he didn't want again." She said and cried

I looked at her shocked. I put my head against the back wall. I thought about what Michael had said. He said that it would be nice to have more kids one day but he didn't think that he would want anymore for a while. I sighed and looked at Alex.

"Al I don't think he meant it like as in he never wanted kids again. I just don't think he wanted one so soon. The twins are turning one soon along with the triplets and Lucas will be 2 and I mean its kind of crazy don't you think?" I said and chuckled softly.

"Yeah but I mean what do I tell him. I am so scared." She mumbled and wipped her eyes.

"I think you should start by telling him. Take it step by step Alex. It won't go bad think about how I felt telling Luke?" I said and she nodded.

"I am sorry." She said and hugged me tightly.

"Go know off some socks sweetie I can't wait to meet this little one." I said and poked her stomach.

Alex's P.O.V***

I walked away from Jenna with shaky hands. I walked right up to Michael and the guys with a pale face.

"Hey baby you look like your gonna be sick. Are you okay? Michael said furrowing his brow together. I just took his hand.

"I think we need to talk." I whisper softly and he waves to the other guys sayin he will be back in a few minutes.

"Okay what you wanna talk about." He ask and I just take a deep breath.

"Ab-about our family." I said softly and he looks at me.

"What about it?" he asked and cocked his head to the side. "I think its pretty perfect do you not think that?"

"It is perfect I just." I sigh loudly and then take a deep breath. "Michael I am pregnant." I say and smile.

His face immeditally mimicks mine. He runs up and wraps me up in a hug. He held me in his arms and kissed me what felt like a thousand times.

"Y-you not upset you said you didn't want anymore kids." I said quite confused.

"Why would I be mad? I mean I love our kids and everything and I didn't necessarily want another for atleast maybe another few year. But. I love this more." He said and kissed my lips deeply.

"Oh Michael." I say on his lips and kiss him running my fingers through is hair.

"This is fantastic. Do you wanna go tell the guys and Jenna?" He says uncertain of how I will act.

"I already told Jenna you can tell the guys if you like. I think I am going to go call my mum or something." I say and he nods and runs away to go tell the boys. I then sigh and think to myself.

'What am I going to tell him if the child turns out looking like Ashton.'

Luke's P.O.V***

Michael came running in all happily. I looked at him confused. I didn't know if i should be hurt from what Alex had said about me and Jenna or what. I didn't know how to feel really. Alex had been acting quite weird lately. I sighed and just blew it off like it was nothing. I mean I guess everyone has off days but this was really unlike Alex.

"I am going to be a dad agian!" Mikey pratically sang.

"Congrats man." Cal and I said in sync Ash on the other had was hestitant.

"I am so happy for you man. You will make a good dad. Again." Ash said then left the room to go pee.

"I am so excited what if we have a boy. I wonder who he would look like. See all the Hemmings-Tomlinson kids look like Hemmings babies. The twins look like kind of like Alex." Michael rambled on about how excited he was.

"I want a kid." Calum said and I chuckled softly.

"Well bud I think you should take that up with your gf which we have yet to meet. She seems like she makes you happy so why is its a big issue?" I ask and Michael wanted to go back to talking about the kid and who we thought it would look like.

"I think that if its a boy it will have your smile and your eyes mikey but I think it will have Alex's dark hair." I said and he smiled.

"I mean I wouldn't mind having another kid with hazel eyes and blonde hair but I mean I want a kid that resembles for sure one of us. I would love for it to be Alex but I kind of want a mini me is the consedated?" He said and I shrugged.

"I think I am going to go talk to Jenna." I said and walked out of the room leaving Cal to deal with Mikey.

I found Jenna sitting in the hallway with Lucas reading him his favorite story. Its called the story of us and we got to plan it out for him and its kind of some insite on us for him. In a childish way of course. I smiled as he sat that so interested int he story to even notice that I was in the room.

"Thats when daddy told me that he loved me and you and didn't care if you were papa Niall's kid and he loved you so much more and didn't care whose you were because he'd love you just like he loved me." She said and kissed his head.

"In that moment thats when I knew I truly loved him. I knew that he would change my life and my baby's life and that I wanted him in my life. Thats when I came up with your name." She smiled and rubbed his hair.

"So is dat why I names after daddy?" Lucas said and I stood in the corner watching.

"Yeah your named after daddy whose real name is Lucas so I chose Lucas for your name after him and then I chose Michael because uncle Mikey went to all my check ups for you and talked about how you were going to be his pizza and ice cream buddy. The reason your baby brother is named after uncle Ashton is because Ash protected you so well and then his middle name Thomas is uncle Cal's middle name and he loved your little brother so much he said that he would train you and baby Ashton to be soccer stars." She said and kept running her finger through his hair.

"But mommy?" Lucas said softly and cuddled into her side some more.

"Yeah hunny?"

"What ifs I don't wanna be a soccer star but I wanna be like daddy and my uncles?" He asked and I felt something in my heart melt.

"We will be happy and cheer you on with whatever you want to do baby." Jen said and kissed Lucas. He let out a yawn and Jen giggled. "I think its time for someone to go to bed." Lucas nodded and ran to his room. I walked into the bathroom untoiced and looked at my relfection.

I took out a dry erase marker and wrote on the mirror.

'Make a difference in your life because kids want to be like you cause you make a difference in theirs.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes this is the end of the story for a while -hint hint-> Michael's birthday. <- hint hint-

I cried while writing Lucas' part. I hope you enjot this see you in 6 days. love you all.