Chapter 37: the proposals

Jenna's P.O.V***

I went to sleep thinking of Luke's words and what he ment. We had been dating for about a year now. So I had known all the boys for at least a good year and a few months. I kept thinking about his words over and over again and what they could mean. I mean he put a promise ring on my finger. I remember him giving me one and everything but it was a long time ago and it got to tight for my finger when I was pregnant with Lucas so I took it off and put it on a necklace. He put it back on my finger a few days ago though. Does this mean what I think he was trying to drop as hints at me?

Louis P.O.V***

El has been bouncing fo Joy lately. We haven't told anyone yet but I proposed a few nights ago. She said yes so we are going to be getting married soon. Zayn also proposed to Perrie a few months back. Zayn tol Jen at the hopsital. She told them congrats. Me and El have been trying to keep ours a sceret as long as we can. We'd like to tell everyone while we are out to dinner or somehting before tour kicks back up. I am actually quiet nervous about telling Jenna.

Luke P.O.V***

I was practically scared out of my skin. Jenna had necessarily told me she wanted to get married but we had looked at rings a few times in the past. We did it as a joke nothing serious mainly to entertain us on our dates. Jenna always joked about how she would be a horrible bride one day. She said that she would probably cry and that any guy who did marry here would be sorry a few hours later. I don't think I would regret a thing.

I had bought the ring a while ago the only people who knew were Cal,Mikey and Ash. I told them if any of them told they would all wake up with no dicks. I seriously wanted to keep it a surprise. Maybe I shouldn't have told them if i wanted to keep it a surprise.

I think about what i have did and the choices we have made as a couple more and more. I nodded approving my chances of a yes but thinking of the horrible odds of a no.

Michael's P.O.V

Alex came into my room. I am not going to lie me and alex had been seeing each. We had hooked up a few times in Australia. I never told anyone because I am afraid of what they will think of me.

I think of Jenna and how pissed off she will be when she finds out. I proposed an idea at Alex and she had said yes a few nights before. No one had noticed anything different about her. She had been hiding her own secret too.

Alex told me a few days ago. I groaned knowing that 2 of 4 where now planning to be dads. Even though we kinda already are to Lucas. I guess Lucas is good practice for us. I guess the true test will come in the months to follow for me and Alex. I have yet to get an actually ring. We decided on going in and picking out the rings together.

Its crazy how at 18 we are getting married. Maybe Luke's tweet a few days ago about us just being kids who grew up to fast was right. We were still kids growing up way to fast. I certainly being in no hurry to grow up.

Louis all called us down stairs telling us dinner would be in two hours and that we were going out to eat. We didn't have to dress fancy we could come any way we pleased. As long as we weren't naked. I went upstairs and got ready as I went and knocked on Alex's door. She opened the door for me and let me in.

"How you feeling love?" I asked trying to be calm about the situation still unraveling in my head.

"I feel fine Mikey. I am scared to tell them. What if they hate me or worse what if Jenna hates me. She has been my best friend for as long as i can remember." She started to sob. I went and held her close in a hug. Do hormones really go crazy this early?

"Aye it will be fine. I don't think the boys will really care as long as we are both happy. I think Jenna may like the idea of having someone to be like a pregnancy buddy." I pitched the idea almost to have it shot down.

"Mikey you don't understand." She said and walked away.

"Your right i don't but i am here if you want to explain." I said as she slipped on some different clothes. I didn't understand how she was hiding he 3 month bump perfectly. Then again there is a lot to not understand about girls.

I walked back to mine and the lads room to hang out a little while. There was a knock on the door and Alex entered. She looked at me nervously.

"I might as well tell them now. I mean we might as well tell them." She said correcting herself. I nodded.

"Guys me and Alex are dating." I said as all eyes were on us already. Ashton was he first to speak.

"Congrats man thats really cool. Does she kick your arse at video games?" I laughed and shook my head. I bit my lip nervously

"Oh there is more to this announcement?" He said concerned. I nodded and look at Alex giving her hand a squeeze. Before she spoke.

"Jenna is the only pregnant one and El and Perrie aren't the only ones engaged." She said and all jaws dropped in the dropped.