Chapter 58: Baby craze

4 months later*~*~*~*~

Jenna's P.O.V***

Alex has kind of changed how she has acted. Today is Mikey's 19th birthday. The guys have set up a surprise party for him which involves me and Alex keeping him out of the house for a while.

Alex is 5 months pregnant at the moment and they are trying to keep the gender a secret and the only boy who knows is Ashton cause it kills him not knowing what to buy. Me and Luke have a bet going with Calum. Cal says she will have a boy me and Luke are saying girl. I say girl because she is 'carrying high'. We only have 4 more months to wait. only 4 more months until I get 50 bucks from Calum.

The triplets and twins have offically turned ONE. The twins are now toddling and are in love with their big brother even though I feel like Lucas doesn't always love them. Lucas is okay until they start crying or fall ont heir butt when toddlinga round sometimes. Thats when he is done. Lucas loves to give them kisses and its SO CUTE.

Me and Alex have to take the kids with us today. I think its fantastic I mean Mikey really loves them and has no problems helping take care of the triplets. Alex hasn't really been moody anymore because she used to snap when Mikey helped.

"Okay Mike where you want to go?" I say and climb into the drivers seat as he sat in the back with Alex.

"I don't know anywhere?" He said and Alex looked at him and whispered something.

"Alex wants to go to babies r us." He said and looked at her a little confused.

"So when are you guys going to reveal the gender of the baby cause ashton won't to be but I really want money off of calum." I mumble and drive to 'babies r us' like I was asked.

"Maybe sometime soon." Mike said and looked at Alex who was already smiling I knew it was killing her to not know the gender.

"Can we call Ash and get the gender from him or what?" I ask and Mike sends him a text to get a cake that is colored with the gender of the baby.

"I am so excited this is exciting I wanna get the girls I am big sister shirts. I feel like they will enjoy having a younger sibling." Alex says as I pull in and park in Babies r us.

I mental thank the lord as we don't really get noticed but we get dirty looks. We walk around until Alex finds what she wants. She goes to check out and Mikey goes to look at boy stuff. He comes back with some decorations that are what he calls for both boys and girls but in reality its more for boys.

"I am not going to fight with him over the decorations cause I feel like it won't matter." Alex says and I just shrug.

I walk out to the car where i have a text message saying the party was set up. I tell Alex and Mike when the get back to the car that we need to go back home that we need to go back. We get to the house everything is set up in the back and I thank god again for letting the kids all be fantastic today and everything. I let the kids in then help Alex and Mike with bags. Cal and Luke run out and ask if we can cut the gender cake now. Mike looks at Alex and shrugs.

"Sure I guess." Alex says and Mikey nods.

The boys run int he house and get their wallets ready. I roll my eyes at them and Ash sets up a camera. I will say he got the best cake in the world to do this with.

"Really as a cake with twins on it?" I ask and he just smiles cheekily and i grab onto a curly of his and pull him down to my ear. "If they have twins I am so gonna flip out."

"They aren't having twins. I promise." He says and then smirks again. "Ready to cut the cake?" He ask and Mikey and Alex nod and put a cutting board by the piece we are going to cut off.

They put the knife in the cake and never pushed it away. Well they did just enough for them to see. Mikey was smiling like such a dork. Alex was too they then kissed each other and Mikey tapped on Alex's stomach and said he loved the baby.

"GUYS THE REST OF US WANT TO KNOW!" Cal said and Mikey smiled and slid the piece of cake off onto the cutting board.

The cake was blue..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Happy belated birthday Michael Gordon Clifford.

also sorry for the late update guys I am soo soo sick. I have been to the hospital so much in the past 2 days and I am probably going back in a few minutes cause my mom is saying I am not better but I am feeling better. But sounding better and having better pft (breathing test) are 2 different things. My pft's are in the 50's which if you don't know that is really bad. it hurts to breath in but I promise I will finish this book for you guys. Pinkie pinkie promise. I love you guys and yeah. comment boy names that you like.