Chapter 43: Hearts in Pain

Jenna's P.O.V***

The constant ringing of my phone offically drove luke to answering it. He looked at me then handed the phone over to me. I looked at the phone trying to figure out who could be calling me. I was trying to rest. The One diretion boys had left to find the triplets down in the NICU. I wasn't allowed to leave my room until after dinner. So Per, Mum, Ashton, Mikey, Cal said that they would stay upstairs with me.

"Hello?" I said into the pohne as i heard crying on the other end. I rubbed my eyes with my one hand tiredly.

"Jenna. I am so scared." Alex said into the phone. I didn't realise it was Alex until a few moments later.

"What's up Alex." I said not really in the mood to talk with her.

"I-I think I am in Labour an-and it hurts and I can't get to the hospital. I can't have anyone find out about this." She said crying then let out a scream,a scream I was all to fimilar with.

"I think that I need an adress to where you are." I said and put my hand on my forehead. Luke looked at me with his eyebrows pushed together almost to say, who are you talking to?.

"South 103rd street in an alley way by the bar." She cried out in pain again saying a few swear words.

"Okay I gotta hang up now." I said and hung up calling for an ambulance from a hospital. I felt really dumb doing this.

"Yes I need and Ambulance sent to South 103rd street my friend could possibly going into labour she is 7months pregnant." I said to the disbatcher.

They said they would send someone over immeditally to check it out. I groaned and hung up again and put my phone on the slide tray table thing. I started to rub my face. Calum was sitting in the rocking chair playing on his phone.

"Fuck my life." I groaned and threw my head back. Luke had put headphones in and was watching something on netflix.

"Aye what's up buttercup?" Cal said and kept playing on his phone but atleast he was talking. Ashton and Mikey were asleep with there heads resting together on the benchy chair in the room.

"Alex just called me pretty sure she is in Labour. I probably should tell Mikey but I don't want him to freak out. I know how bad he was hurt when Alex left and I don't know if it will bring back all these bad things. I don't know if she wants him there or what. I am just ugh!" I said and got the pillow from behind me and put it on my face.

"Calm down Jenna. Everything will work out eventually. Just give things time. It will all get better. Just like you can get your stitches removed in like a week." He said mono toned then screamed fuck at his phone.

"Your the one telling me to calm down calum?" I chuckled and saw he was playing flappy bird. "Really Calum really?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I think Mikey ought to know and you should probably call Alex and have them talk it out." Calum said and I nodded.

"Will wake Mikey up then please?" I asked and he did so.

"Why are you waking me up?" Mikey whined as Cal got Ash up also and they left the room. Cal dragged Luke along questioning him slightly.

"Cause you g- I mean EX gf is in labour and called me do you want to work things out? I can call her and you may be able to be there for that kid. Mikey I think that is probably the best thing in the world at this moment." I said softly and he looked at me.

"She is having the kid?" He questioned and then got up and rubbed his face. "Do you really think we can work things out?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. Now do you want to talk to her and be there or not?" I asked and he nodded. I picked up the phone and Dialed her number. She was in the ambulance it was quite obvious based off the noise.