Chapter 46: Trips

Alex's P.O.V***

I went in my guest room at the One Direction house, My room was beside Jenna's. The room semi in between ours across the hall was the nursery. The boys did a fantastic job on it. Even though it was originally just planned for Jenna and Luke's babies they had extra room. I was so thankful and I apologized. They all forgave me. Mikey was kinda skeptical at first. I then had to explain myself to him.

"I wasn't cheating. I had made plans with my friends to go on a 'trip' type thing. I wasn't going to stay here forever and I didn't have the heart to tell you I was going to leave in the morning. I swear I was going to come back. it was only for a week it was like a get away and it was with some of my old friends and stuff. Cal over heard me and ASSUMED! that I was cheating. I wasn't I swear cross my heart. My mum went with us.. I guess we both got angry at each other and I just left. I thought you all would hate me after words... I-I called Jenna because I knew she was the only one of you I could probably talk to." I said in tears. Ash was defiantly the sensitive one. He got up and hugged me tightly

"Please stop crying." He said and wiped my eyes that when Michael got up and hugged me.

When Michael hugged me it brought back all those feelings and butterflies it was like we were kids again. I smiled softly. I kissed his cheek and he pulled away from me still a little unsure of 'us' if I can even call me and him that. We agreed to raise the kids together for them. I was glad he was there but I think the boys may have yelled at him to be there. I knew he wanted children more then anything one day but, i expected him to want a boy. He fell in love and you could see it in his eyes when he saw our baby girls. His eyes sparkled a and were full of happiness.

I went to bed Tonight but before I fell asleep I got a goodnight text and I smiled nocting it was from Michael. I smiled and sent back a good night text. Then there was a knock at the door. It was a knock I was all to familiar with. I opened the door to reveal the Lilac haired boy that I fell in love with. I smiled softly as he checked his phone to ruin our cliche moment. Then smiled and said the words I thought I'd never hear from him again

"I am in love with you Alexandria Rose Martin." He said softly and moved close to me pulling on my waist and kissed me deeply. I put my hands behind his neck and deepened out kiss. We finally pulled away and I smiled softly.

"A-are we still you know going to... uh. Get married." I said kinda awkwardly. He just looked at me for a little then while contemplating what to say next.

"I would say Yes, But we still have to pick out rings and stuff. Plus a place and You just had twins and I kinda would want 4 flower girls and 2 ring bearers." He said and smiled softly. "Plus that gives Cal and Ash a little time to get gf's and maybe bring someone unstead of us setting them up with people. Who knows. I say yes because I am so in love with you and we don't need to be all cliche and stuff we can elope." He said and kissed my lips again. "Its whatever you want really."

I smiled at how he just wanted me to be happy. I just wanted him to be happy because this would be a big day for us. I smiled and kissed his lips again.

"Michael Gordon Clifford. I want you happy and We can do whatever and whenever. I just want to be with you forever and whenever." I said and pressed my lips to his. We kissed for a long time before Louis came in to tell us lights out.

"Well what do we have here. A love opening act mate the girl who just had his twins. If you are going to sleep in the same room no funny business I don't think we could handle putting more cribs up." Louis said and winked before leaving the room. I laughed and ran out of the room and gave him a tight hug.

"Thanks for being like a dad to me even though I am 17 and you are just amazing and I love you more then I love my parents thank you Louis." I said and he hugged me back.