Chapter 29: Amnesia

Jenna Pov*

After Lucas was put to bed and the 1D lads went home. Calum went swimming,Michael went to hunt for food,Ashton wanted to work out. That left me and Luke. Luke wanted to cuddle and watch movies. YAY movie night. I went and put on my short shorts and tanktop. I walked backdown stairs. I smiled happily down at my now almost flat stomach. It made me think of how much I love Lucas but how happy I am to now have my body back. I smiled softly as luke was in his skinny jeans and tanktop still. I shook my head.

"silly your so post to put on pj's." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy

"Jen, Babe I am so sorry something came up. We can't have a movie night tonight. I am so sorry. I gotta go do something. I'll be back in the morning. I love you." He kissed my cheek then left. I looked down and pouted at my pj's. I frowned softly and tried to hold back my tears.

"I love you too Luke. Becareful. I love you most." I said and went upstairs.

Later that night Ashton came into my room and handed me a class of water and my medicine. I thanked him and hugged him softly.

"Aye babygirl what is wrong?" Ashton said and hugged me back.

"I miss Luke he just left me. He just said he had something to do." I said softly and wiped my eyes. Me and Luke had been planning our Movie night ever since Lucas was born. I promised him a movie night when we first got to AUS. but it never happened.

"Maybe you could text him saying you miss him or something?" Ash said softly and kissed my head. "I am going to go make sure Mikey and Cal are set up and that they have alarm clocks going. I'll be up a little longer but not much. Goodnight Jen." And with that Ashton left my room. I sighed Ash always had good ideas.

I texted Luke and got a reply back. I never expected. I kept rereading the message over and over again. I bite my bottom lip and tried to hold back all my tears. I then got a twitter alert. Luke had posted pictures of him and some girl. I started to cry. I could hold back my tears anymore. I got up and went to Cal's room.

"C-Calum." I shook him awake. He looked at me with teary eyes. He sleepily sat up.

"Jenna what is wrong?" He spoke in his raspy voice signifying him just waking up.

"I-I need Mikey and A-Ash, I-I need you guys." I cried softly and he wrapped me in a tight hug. I held my phone tight in my hand. My knuckles started to turn white from holding my phone so tight.

"Okay Jen sit down right here. I'll go get the boys." With that Calum left the room and brought the other 2 sleepy boys in the room. When they awoke enough and noticed I was crying they paniced.

"Jenna what's wrong?" Ash and Michael asked. Ash looked at my phone and I nodded. Ashton said a few swear words and then left the room slamming the door. We heard the front door slam hard. I just cried hard. Mikey looked at me.

I slowly unlocked my phone and showed him the message that was now carved into my brain:

Jen: I miss you Lukey

Luke: Who are you? Are you his slut EX girlfriend?

Jen: I am his gf but I am not a slut.. Who is this?

Luke: Luke's girlfriend. Hun didn't you get the hint he doesn't want you. Its all a game.

Jen: Luke wouldn't do that to me. He loves me.

Luke: You mean USED to love you. Luke hates you. -sends photo of luke burning a photo of Jenna-

I looked up at Mikey who was furious so was Cal. I just kept crying and then went to twitter. It had a bunch of hate on it. I had the photo of Luke holding my photo and burning it. I just wanted to cry so hard. I slowly put my arms out and put my phone down.

Cal and Mikey pulled me into a tight hug. They took me back to my bedroom and we all managed to lay on my bed. Mikey took care of Lucas while Cal hold me while I cried. I didn't get any sleep. When I finally fell asleep I wished to wake up with Amnesia. I wished so badly to wake up with Amnesia and not remember anything. I'd love for all the lover and everything I felt to go away. I just want everything to go away.

The next morning Luke tried to come up and talk to me. I walked right past him and into my room shutting the door. I locked the door and the connecting bathroom door. I took care of Lucas by myself. Cal,Mikey and Ash all decided to do a special knock to let me know it was them. They would knock on my door for food,and comfort. I let them all in my room and locked the door and broke down. I looked at Mikey. He pulled me into his arms.

"I just wish I could wake up with Amnesia. It is killing me" I said softly and held onto him tightly.

"sometimes I think we all wish we could wake up with Amnesia." He replied and He kissed my forhead the boys did a famous group hug.

I looked at Lucas. He looked like Luke. Even though he wasn't Luke's he reminded me of Luke. I think its because I love Lucas like I love Luke. I love Luke the way I love Lucas. Which is alot. Not the same way but with the same about of love. I love Luke Hemmings. I love Lucas Michael more though. I don't know what to feel but I do know. I want to wake up with Amnesia.