Chapter 51: Drinking til we're drunk

Luke's P.O.V***

I ran into the hospital with no clue where I was going. I got to the door to let people back to the patients but the nurse wouldn't let me back because I was underage age and 'not a parent'. Ashton had to get us back their. I personally thought I could take the nurse. I ran up the 6 flights of stairs just to see Lucas asleep and Jenna crying into Alex's shoulder. When I looked at her I couldn't decide if it was word or the fact Lucas was hurt. Maybe both.

I looked at her and cautiously made my way to her and our bodies instantly attached. She clung to me and I held her like a kola does a tree. The warmth of her body and the tears pouring from her eyes were felt on my body. I made my way to a chair and held Jenna in my lap and comforter her in ever word I know how to.

Ashton finally made his way up to the room along with my mum, Louis,El and the tripletts. I pointed to the people who had made their way into the room. Niall cautiously made his way into the room with a teddy bear for Lucas. It said 'get well' on the shirt and Jenna just looked at Niall and mouthed thanks. Lou held Abbi while El held baby Ashton. They rocked them close and Lucas finally woke up. He reached out for me and I looked at Jenna. Jenna had fell alseep on my lap and was cuddling into me. I finally handed Jenna off to Ashton and watched him hold my gf. I glared at him so he didn't get any ideas.

"Yeah buddy?" I said and he hugged me tightly around my neck and I smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and I smiled softly.

"I am sorry I couldn't have been here when you got poked buddy but your so so strong." I said and the nurse came in with some water for Lucas and glared at Jenna. I looked at Lucas who seemed afraid of her also and his grip tightend on me. I finally figured out this must be the nurse who went ape on my fiance.

I followed the nurse out into the hall way and asked to speak in some where private and thats what we did when she lead me to a cofernce room.

"WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THE THOUGHT ITS OKAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE THE WAY YOU DID!" I said pratically screaming.

"What do you mean." She said and pursed her lips together.

"You know damn well I am talking about." I said and she rolled her eyes at me

"You son will be able to leave in a few hours just be glad she didn't kill him." She said and walked out of the room trying to shake her ass at me. Ugh how I hate people.

I walked back into the room and filled out release papers and woke up the sleeping people in the room which consisted of Jenna and my mum. I helped Jenna out to the tour bus and waved at fans who were worried about why we were all their. Liam was waiting on the parent bus to see Lucas. Lucas finally came on and we all cuddled him and got him into bed and watched for a little while before going abck to our bunks to make sure he was okay. I looked over at My mom then the guys.

"C-can I stay on this bus tonight their will be no funny business just I really wanna make sure Jen is okay." I said and they agreed. We said goodnight and see ya in the mornings to each other then went out seperate ways.

I found jenna in the back lounge room of their bus cuddled up on the bench asleep. I surrouned the floor with pillows incase she fell and put my jacket over her body like a blanket. I then got the tripletts changed and put in their little cribby area of the bus. I went back to jenna and moved her onto the floor and theirs where we slept holding onto each others bodies. Cause thats all we knew how to at the moment..

Because both our bodies were basically drunk on each other because we didn't know anything at the moment other then to hold each other through the struggle and to comfort each other because that was our drinking. We were now drunk on each others bodies..

I like being drunk on jenna's body and I like her being drunk on mine just not the kind of drunken state we are in. Cause this one is pain.