Chapter 24: London or Australia?

Jenna POV*

I blinked a few times at Luke. I was confused. He was still really upset at me. Michael was sitting beside us now on the sofa area. Calum ahd lectured me and Ashton. Not like either of us really paid attention. I really didn't think we would get in this much trouble. Yes it was wrong but a few of the cuts were real not like they cared. God how I wish I could just go and be an orphan again.. Calum looked at me like I was so post to say something.

"You know its not polite to stare." I said softly.

"Its not polite to kill people either and then have my best mate and you joke about you killing yourself. You know how fucking mad that makes me?!" Cal screamed and Michael covered his ears.

"How do you know I still don't want to kill myself Calum?" I said my voice cold. I stood up as soon as the bus stopped and the bus driver said we could get off. I walked from there bus to the One Direction bus where Niall was making out with some blonde bitch. Not that I care anymore. Thats I lie I don't know what to feel. I walked passed him to find Louis.

"LOUIS!" I shouted when I got toward the bunk bed area. Zayn was still asleep and I had woken him up. Liam was hung over. Louis was sitting all the way in the back by himself talking on the phone. I sighed and waited until he was done talking. I told him I was sorry and we made up right then and there.

"Do you want to go to australia with them or do you want to go to England with us. Its only for a 1 week break. The boys are going home to see there families and there families know about you. But its your choice Jenna." With that he kissed my head and left.

I have to choose between England with my actually family excluding Niall or a country I have never been to with a boy I am pissed at and one who won't speak to me but I desperatle need to speak to me. I sighed and I got up walking back in the way I came. Shoving my way past the 5SOS boys and sighed. I walked right up to Niall and tapped on the back of his shoulder. His eyes had bags under them. This isn't the Niall I remember. I sniffled and put my arms out and he nodded doing the same I went into those arms. They comforted me I felt what were knifes being stabbed into my back though. I knew Luke was watching.

I sighed I looked at Louis and nodded making my choice right then and there about who i wanted to go with. "I want to go with the 5SOS lads. I mean I love you guys but I was with you longer than I have been with them and they are great guys and besides I may not see them after tour." I looked at Luke blushing softly but Niall still had his arm around my waist. He slowly put his hand on my stomach and thats when the pain began.

I gringed in pain. Michael and Luke noticed it. Luke looked like he was going to panic. I thought he was going to pull Me away from Niall and try to protect me like a real 'man' should. Michael slowly put his hands down beside him and gave me hand gestures he did the sign for 'Okay' I replied by slowly shaking my head but made it so they thought I was play with my hair.

When I left the bus 2 of 4 boys followed me. Michael and Luke. Luke instantly wrapped me in a hug and picked me up. He carried me to the push and laid me down on the bench area. I wanted to scream so bad. The pain in my stomach didn't go away and it felt like stabbing pains. It hurt alot. I sniffled as Luke slowly tried to rub my belly and make it go away.

Nothing was working. Michael asked me if i'd like some tea cause when his stomach hurt he drinks some tea and his stomach doesn't hurt anymore. I shook my head and said no thank you. Calum and Ashton Hadn't come to the bus yet. I felt the urge to cry so bad. Then something occurred to me. If i was still pregnant I would be about 4 months that's about the time a baby normally starts kicking right?

I looked at Luke I tried to fight off the pain and I just stared at him and Michael. For a few minutes then smiled softly.

"I think I am still pregnant.." I said out loud and Luke looked at me slightly confused. I was confused by this too. For sure the LD50 for the baby was fair to none so the medicine would have acted like an poison which it was and kill the baby. I just smiled and Michael looked ready to jump for joy when I said this.