Chapter 45: Pill Popping

Luke's P.O.V***

I woke up in the hospital. My eyes searched the room for any of the boys or for Lucas. I felt my head being pressed back against the bed as a doctor shined a light in my eyes. I closed my eyes and the doctor smiled as i was responsive. He patted me on the shoulder and said he would let the boys in.

I wiggled my toes and my hands making sure I could still feel them. As the hospital was freezing even though I was still in my skinny jeans and t-shirt. The first one in the room was Ashton. He hugged me tightly and then Cal and Mikey helping to make a Luke sandwhich.

"Guys. Guys your killing me I legit can't breathe." I choke out and they all move away quickly.

"Sorry mate." Cal says and rubs my back I can tell he had been crying recently.

"Aye why you been crying man?" I asked still oblivious to were Lucas is.

"Cause Jenna is going to look at you and Legit kill you. She has been calling us each like nonstop we can't find your phone man. But uh here you can call her and talk to her. " Ash took out his phone and gave it to me. I called and waited for her to pick up.

"H-Hello?" She choked out and I wanted to hold in my arms.

"Aye babe what's wrong?" I said and rubbed my face with my free hand

"My mum was in a wreck Luke and I have been calling and you haven't answer and none of the boys have and I know you guys were in a wreck to and I think you guys collided with my mum. I-I just want to know if everyone is okay." She was speaking quickly was a sign we was freaking out and going to have a panick attack.

"Jenna is anyone with you? Is Alex still there?" I said quite nervous baout her being alone with the triplets. Not that I have to worry about her but I do worry.

"Y-Yeah and Per is over. T-the other lads will be there soon. P-Per tol-told me to tell you the girls have your eyes." She choked out a loud sob and I smiled softly but in reality I was crying.

"Baby, Please Please. Don't worry everyone of us all the boys are okay. I will send one of the mates to out information about your mum and I will call you back okay. They are bringing Lucas in cause he is perfectly fine just a few scratches." I said and hung up and I could hear Perrie now in the back ground.

"Shit guys." I said and threw my body back on the bed Lucas went to his Uncle Ash and hugged his leg crying as I was hooked up to an IV.

"Its okay bud your daddy is okay. He is okay." Ash told Lucas but that didn't matter Lucas was having a melt down most kids have those sometimes. Ash put Lucas on the bed beside me and Lucas held onto me for dear life.

"Its okay baby boy. Its okay. I promise you I am okay. Look is daddy's hair still okay?" I said and Lucas nodded. "Then daddy is okay. okay baby?" He smiled and hugged me as the last of his hot tears.

I let him lay with me until I was told the El was alright and the 1D lads came and saw us. I was then later discharged. El was also discharged I was given medication for the pain. I was having pain in my side. It wasn't horribly I knew it was from how we were hit. The cars were both in really bad shape as we were drove back to the house. Jenna came running down and basically squeezed the life out of me and held Lucas super close. He was such a mummy's boy. He clung to her as she clung to him.

"I think I am going to go rest considering they gave me the medication to." I said and waved.

I heard one of the many children in this house now crying. I went into the nursery that was set up and noticed it was baby Ashton. I checked to see who it was and it was Lila. I was really contemplated going and getting Michael. I sighed and took care of her any way though. I put her back down then picked Abbigal up. I rocked her. I looked at her fine blonde hair that was coming though. I kissed her and mumbled a few words before putting her back down in her crib as I was starttled from behind. It was Ashton.

"They are really great kids you know?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know. Its just think man we went on a tour and lucas was born and now he is 1 and there are triplets in our life and they are mine and Jenna's and were getting married and Mikey has a gf or fiance or whatever she is and kids. Like this is purly mad and insanity. Like no offence to you or anything but, I always pictured you will kids and Jenna falling for you not me. I mean I love that she is with me and I love her more then anything in the world and I love our kids and she is my fiance and stuff but I always have pictured life differently you know?" I said and closed my eyes tightly as he opened the blinds a little.

"Yeah I know what oyu mean. I mean I can't wait to be a dad and I hope my kids are as cute as Mikey & Alex's but also as adorable as yours and Jenna's but I don't plan on me falling in love anytime soon. I just don't plan on it happening but life throws things at us and we can't just walk away and be like nope done. We carry on. I want you to know. I am here man. I know what your doing again. I know you stopped and I don't why your doing this again. But I am here man and if you want to stop for anyone stop for your kids. Like they will need you. The girls need you and baby ashton will need you. Just so you know I really really do love his name." Ash smiled and wrapped my in a hug.

"I love you mate. I love these conversations we have and this isn't leaving us is it?" I said and Ash shook his head.

"Nope cause I figure you will tell when your ready or you will get caught I hope you tell though. Cause it will destory Jenna if she catches you. I love you to mate. Please come wake up and chat with me if you feel like it. You know I am here. I can't baby you into stopping but I want you to know I am here if you want to stop." He said and got up and left the room leaving me to ponder my thoughts.

Am I really ready to stop? Stop for good?