Chap 10: Trouble and forgiveness

Jenna's Pov*

The slience was like a knife. It was so quiet you could hear them breathing. I looked down and then got up and slammed my chair into the table quiet pissed. Next thing I know I am sitting in my bedroom no one their. Just me alone. I heard a knock at the door.

"Go away!" I screamed and threw myself on the bed crying.

"I am not going to go away." I heard a very clear voice at the door. Then the door open. He walked in and I looked at him crying. I hadn't even noticed that he brought Mom with him. I wiped my eyes but tears keep falling.

"Get away from me you hate me like everyone else." I kept wiping my eyes in my mind. I was telling myself I was stupid for trusting everyone.

"We don't hate you Jenna, We are just disapointed." Eleanor sighed and I looked up. "You really look like Louis and I. I love you sweetie you scared us. We known you had a bad day and we were just scared when you went missing."

"I am a teenager its my job." I sniffle and look at louis who wraps his arms around me and Eleanor. Eleanor soon left the room making it just me and Louis.

"I don't hate you Jenna. Its just I am new a being a dad. I just don't want you getting hurt. I want to be a good parent. I thought you ran away or something I got scared. I am sorry we were kind of outcasting you. I love you sweetheart." He kissed my head when I heard foot steps outside. It was Liam,Zayn,and Harry. Louis nodded and they all walked in and hugged me. I talked to them each seperatly. Zayn was the last to talk to me.

"Zayn?"

"hm?"

"Does it get better? You know the cutting and stuff."

"Jenna. It does get better. Their is One Direction you need to go and thats the right way. You can only go that one way and that is what makes you beautiful. Niall is a lucky guy. We don't hate you. Jenna don't cut anymore. You promised me and think about how bad it hurt Lou when you did cut." He spoke and I nodded as tears formed in my eyes again and I slolwy wrapped my arms around him crying into his chest

"Zayn can I call you my brother?" I cry into his chest.

"Yes Jenna you can call me your brother." He rubs my back and I slowly stop crying.

"Zayn?"

"Yes Jenna."

"Can you sing me a song so I can go to sleep?"

"Yes love I can. Just hold on a second." he got up and the rest of the boys came in. Niall sat on one side of my Zayn on the other. Louis beside Niall. Harry beside Zayna And Liam in between Harry and Louis.They sang the song and I fell asleep with my head on Niall's shoulder.

Niall's Pov*

Jenna fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. She slept so peacefully. She looked so happy and I sighed. I love Jenan with all my heart. I am just afraid I am forcing her to do things. The boys leave the room and I put Jenna on her bed. As I go in the bathroom I hear the door open again and one by one Eleanor,Lou,Hazza,Zayn and Liam gave her a kiss on the head. Eleanor was the most hurt by her sneaking out. Lou thought that I was trying to turn her bad. Liam became Daddy directioner again and had to sort everything out. I whisper in her ear before I fall asleep and she snuggles into me as I lay down.

"I love you Jenna Rose Tomnlinson. I promise I will do everything my power to make sure nothing ever happens to you. I love you sweetie." I kissed her head and laid their beside her until my eyes fell heavy and fell closed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Happy 1D Day! <3 Love you all.

Vote

Comment

Add it

Have a Happy 1D Day. Happy Nov. 23