Chapter 25: Australia trip :)

Jenna POV*

I looked at Luke and nodded by head as Michael clapped for him. He then crawled under a table like a child and came over and hugged me around the shoulders which made me smile more then ever.

When they get back on the bus!!

We walked on the bus and smiled. Ashton sat on the sofa and Calum was in his bunk. I placed the bag containing BLUE blow up balloons and Pink blow up balloons I had the balloons set up for everyone. Luke and Michael went and got the 1D lads. I gave each boy a balloon.

"Okay Blow the Balloons up all the way and Tie them." I comanded and the boys did so. The ballons basically said 'Hey I am pregnant and the baby is a..' I gave each the boys a pin.

"Now Pop the balloons!" I said and with that a tons of poping went on from the ballons. Blue confetti fell out. This made all eyes fall on me and Luke.

"Did you like just loose Niall's baby?" Ashton asked I looked at him and shook my head. Ashtons eyes grew real big and he just ran up and hugged me tightly.

"So here is the famous question. Are you going to keep it? PLEASE say yes! I will do anything for you to say yes you are keeping it and raising it!" Calum said running over and hugging me tightly around my shoulders.

"Yes Calum I am keeping it forever and ever and all of you are going to be godparents expect you know Niall cause you obviously going to be a d-"

"I am not going to be its dad." With Niall saying that he left the bus. I looked down. Luke came up and kissed the temple of my forehead.

"Aye its okay if he is going to be a piss dad then you have us lads." Luke said and looked up at the guys for support I looked up too and all the boys nodded there heads furiously.

"What are you giong to name him Jennnn?" Harry said dragging out the N and left off my A.

"Lucas Michael Tomlinson Payne Styles Hor-Hemmings Hood Clifford Irwin" I say proudly cutting out Niall's last name. If he doesn't want to be a dad he doesn't have to be.

"You notice you will be flying to Australia and you will be like about 8 months right?" Liam said and looked at me nervously.

"Yeah? Would you rather us just stay here for 8 months?" I said and looked at him curiously.

"NOPE!" Louis said like a bored child. I want my child to be like each of these boys they are perfect.

Flight to Australia (she is now 8 months)

Luke's POV*

Jenna sat in one of those chairs at the air port. She now had a big bump. Michael said she looked like she had a bowling ball under her shirt. She didn't get the mood swings and cravings. Thank good I think they went straight to Michael he has been craving Pizza. I think Michael is the pregnant one and Jenna is just the one having the baby.

'Flight 37 is now boarding' The annoucement was made and we all stand up. I put my hand out and help Jenna up. Calum carried around her back pack considering she was so post to be on bedrest but you know when you on a tour. Its very hard. Plus uncomfortable bedding doesn't help.

I looked over my shouldedr to see Jenna cringing in pain. Ashton said that we were cutting it close with traveling. None of us were doctors but we knew child can come late and early. I just pray it will not come early or on this flight. Maybe like after we land! That'd be awesome. You know like hospital have the child.

"Jenna you okay?" Michael said coming up behind her.

"Yeah he is kicking. He is defiantly going to be good friends with Calum." She said letting out a fake giggle. She has been complaining about him kicking harder and harder lately. I felt really bad for her. I mean I know its a fact of life but Its gotta hurt like hell. I sighed as all the boys walked ahead expect me.

"You know we can miss the flight if you'd really want to. I mean I don't know if your going to uh pop or not." Luke damn it stop being so awkward.

"No Luke its fine." She said and quickly put her hand on her stomach and cringed in pain again. I knew I wouldn't be able to change her mind and I really wish I could.

"I love you Jenna. I love you and little Luke." I said and got down kissing her stomach before walking with her onto the plane. We got our seat. She was next to michael and I. She wanted to sit in between us. Calum and Ashton had the next 2 seats infront of us and we bought out the 3rd seat just incase if she did have the kid. Which thank the Lord she hadn't had him yet.

I was excited to see what he would look like in person cause honestly ultrasounds don't really show you anything and hard to read. Calum says he is going to look like Jenna and she said sadly she thinks he is going to look like Niall. The only thing I hope is that he has Niall and Jenna's blue eyes.

As soon as we landed which was 9 hours later. That had to be the longest flight ever. Jenna cringing. Ashton and Calum playing footsie. Micahel Crunching down on chips. I am surprised I didn't try to throw myself out the window. I feel like after we got to the house we were renting down on the coast in Aus. Jenna ran into the bathroom and peed. For like a good 5 MINUTES!

Finally I went in and checked on her. She was sitting on the floor in a squating postion crying softly. I got down to her level.

"Aye Jenna?" I said softly and sat on the floor and slowly closed the bathroom door behind us and she sat beside her. She sat on the ground and sniffled.

"Yeah Luke. It hurts real bad." She sniffled. "D-do you think If I go to the hospital t-they will give me something or do something about it?" She sniffled and put her head on my shoulder.

This was the side of Jenna that I hated seeing. I nodded my head. It was in this rare moment she wanted to go to the hospital. I helped her up from the floor and she snuggled into my side. I put my arm around her. I grabbed the Baby bag incase. This made Ash,Cal and Mikey look at us. Jenna shrugged and Ashton grabbed his keys. Cal smiled softly and Mikey was calm.

This was odd because I figured we would be running around like chickens with our heads cut off nope. We were really calm. I called Lou while she was back in the room that none of us could be in. They were prepping her for an epidural. I smiled softly and waited the rest of the lads tweeting out how they were excited to be uncles Niall even tweeted Jenna wishing her good luck. I just praid my hand would make it through this. Ash said he'd step in cause I need my hand hand more then he needs his. Haha the fact was we all need both of our hands.

Jenna's Pov*

abour 2 hours later alot of pushing and crying. Nothing had happened. It looked like i'd have to have a c-section. I didn't want to have one no matter what. I begged the doctor to let me have a few more tries.

The nurses and doctors agreed I was sweating. It hurt so bad. Ashton had my one hand and luke had my other. Luke would kiss my head. Both boys were pretty Calm about this. I smiled softly inbetween the last pushes. They said that they could now see the babies head and this was the hard part. I let go of both of the boy's hand and held onto the side rails because I was afraid of breaking ther hand now.

2 pushes later I heard a faint screaming. I smiled and started crying. Luke and Ashton were soo happy. I heard Ash tell me good job and Luke bent down beside me and kiss my cheek. After Luke cuts the cord,Clean the baby and make sure we are ready and presentable Ashton went out and got Cal and Mikey.

I laid in the bed miserablly. I hated Laying in bed I felt soo good. I was ready to run. I felt like I could run a mile now. I smiled and made grabby hands at the boys wanting hugs. Luke was holding the baby at the moment. I smiled softly as Michael cooed at the baby and Cal came over and hugged me. Everyone played pass the baby. Then it finally came to the name.

"What are you going to name him?" The nurse says. I look around at all the boy Lucas Michael Tomlinson." I said proudly having my baby handed to me again and he opened his eyes he had beautiful blue eyes. A picture was snapped by all of the boys of me and the baby and then tweeted out saying 'Baby Lucas Michael Tomlinson was born today at 6:75!' All the boys were happy then I got a phone call.

Niall Horan was calling me.

Now or never Jenna..

I looked a Luke who was so happy. I want Luke to be the father not Niall..