Chapter 38: What will make for a dinner story

Jenna's P.O.V***

I haven't seen much of Michael and Alex lately. I knew that they had been acting very 'friendly' lately. I don't know I can't really judge them because everyone konws I am pregnant now by the fight. I was being closesly monitored by someone at all times. Its usually Luke. Luke doesn't like me being alone with Niall let alone Harry. He knows they have good intentions but i think he is nervous of me having a melt down or something. Michael has been taking care of Lucas a lot lately and asking lot of questions about what its like. I told him if he had many more questions he should probably go ask Luke.

I finished getting ready for our dinnerish family date. Ashton came swung by the room with a very handsome looking Lucas. I smiled and took my baby from him and kissed his cheek. I bounced him on my hip.

"Hi there baby boy. Are you excited that your not longer going to be the only baby?" I say to him and watch his reaction. Also watching Ashton's.

"Oh your right when you say he is not longer going to be the only baby." He says and I look at him weird

"Ashton what do you mean? Is there something you know that I don't?" I ask and he shrugs.

"It depends how many brownie points do I get if I speak up." He gives me that dimply grin

"10 and free starbucks for a day." I say and put out my hand he shakes it.

"Alex is engaged to Mikey and apparently they had been dating a while. I guess they hooked up sometime cause Alex is pregnant with Mikey's kid." He said speaking quiet fast. I turn around to see why he was speaking fast. Mikey and Alex were walking hand and hand our way. I quickly pull him into my bedroom.

"What do you mean Alex is pregnant?"

"Alex came in our room along with Mikey and it was just Cal and me. Mikey spilled about them dating and then Alex spilled the rest. No offense to Mikey or anything but I didn't think he had the balls to actually ask a girl to marry him. I always thought you know he'd be.." Ashton stopped and started to do hand gestures.

"He'd be what Ash?" I looked at him raising and eyebrow.

"Bisexual. I mean it wouldn't have changed how i respect him and stuff but I always saw pictured him with someone else not Alex."

"I know same here bud." I said and patted his back. Ashton was 6 foot but being a low 5'4 made it seem like we were close in height kinda.

"So are you ready for this dinner since you obviously aren't very dressed up. Did something happen between you and Luke?" He asked speaking of which Luke left for the boys room not to long ago. He should have been back by now. Not only that he would have known about the whole Alex and Mikey news.

"Ash I don't know where Luke is.." I stopped and though out. Ash eyes opened wide at what I was saying. I looked at him. "What?"

"You don't know where Luke is. Luke has a history just like you do Jen. The only reason he stopped was for you." He groaned. Luke never told me he self harmed. Well I kinda knew he did based of the scars but I thought that it was long over with and he was better.

"When did he stop ash?" I asked kinda nervous and scared now.

"I don't know a few days before we met you thats why he wore all the braclets to hide them." He said and threw his head back in frustration.

I set Lucas down in his play pen as I grabbed Ash by the wrist. I started to storm down the hallway knocking on all the bathroom doors. Considering there was 3 bathrooms that were on the floor not connected to bedrooms. They all were unlocked. I groaned and stomped my foot. The thought of Luke hurting himself the way I do just broke my heart. I ran down the flight of stairs into the kitchen and to the washroom right off the kitchen. The door was unlocked. I then ran back upstairs and to the 3rd floor loft area where the boys were staying. I knocked on those 3 bathroom doors. 2 of the doors were unlocked one wasn't. I knew there was 2 bathrooms in the boys room one on one side and one on the other side.