Chapter 30: Hidden Talent

Jenna Pov*

All the boys hand a concert tonight. I stayed back today. Lucas being a few months old was beautiful. He hair blonde hair. I smile and stand him on my legs and he bounces himself up and down. He is so precious. I haven't spoken to Luke. I speak to Calum,Michael, and Ashton. I talk to my parents and the other boys a lot. Niall really stepped up to the plate. Sometimes I feel like Luke feels guilty. He should because I fell in love but I don't know what to feel now. I feel hurt right now. I smiled softly. I thought since you know Lucas is getting a little older Maybe I could get back into Ice Skating again. I dressed Lucas up in warm clothes. I knew I could leave him with my best friend Alexandria. Alex hasn't talked to me in a while. She flew down with the boys. I knew for sure she would love to follow me and Lucas around for the day.

I quickly got dressed into my Ice skating apparel. I got Lucas put in warm clothes. Got a diaper bag ready got his carrier ready then called Alex.

"Hey Alex?" I said pretty happily. I knew she was on the boys bus. I could hear Louis and I think Calum in the back ground.

"Yeah Jenna?"

"Would you like to run some arraigns with me today?" I said and smiled.

"Yeah Yeah Jen. I'll be by to come get you in a few." She said. I could tell by her voice she was happy to get off the bus with all the boys. I love the boys but trust me sometimes you just need GIRL time.

"Okay." I said and hung up the phone. I smiled and finished getting ready. I grabbed my skates and a sharpener for the blade. I got both the diaper bag,Skate bag and carrier.

Alex came and picked us up in Liam's car which had a spot for Lucas's carrier. Thank god. I popped Lucas into the seat. I got in the passenger seat. Alex drove to the rink. I smiled brightly. As i pushed open the doors I got blasted with the cold familiar air. It felt good to be back here. I went up to the boy at the desk who looked to be about my age.

"Hello I am Jenna Tomlinson. I would to know how much it would be to skate here." I said poiletly. I smiled and batted my eyes at him.

"its 5 dollars and 6 more if you need rentals. If you'd like I can get you a personal rink for yourself Ms. Tomlinson." He said typing into the computer.

"Yeah I'd like a rink to myself." I paid the boy and smiled. I lead Lucas and Alex back to the rink we were given. I put on my skates and went out on the ice.

I skated and skated for hours on end. It felt like home on the ice. I have never felt so at peace. It was magical to be on the ice again. I noticed Alex was taking a few pictures here and there. Lucas was off in his own little world. He didn't cry once while watching me skate. I think it was because Alex made it so he could see me.

When I got off the ice and went home. Luke was sitting in the front area or what we called the greeting room. I carried Lucas in and placed the carrier on the floor. I went and looked for Ashton. I knew that he didn't really want me to be around Luke.

"ASH?!" I shouted. It seemed like there was no one in the house but me,Luke and Lucas.

"He isn't home. None of the boys are. I said I was feeling a little under the wheater and came home." Luke said trying to hold back tears.

"Oh. Well. I uh." I went to move out the door but Luke grabbed my bag making my skates drop out of it.

"You skate?" He said. He was quite shocked.

"Yeah. Its a secret. I have no told anyone." I said and looked down at the floor.

"Thats quite cool its kinda like a Hidden Talent" He whispered into my ear.

"Yeah its my Hideen Talent. I never wish for anyone to find out about." I said and went up to my room putting Lucas in his crib to sleep and the skates away.

"And it wil forever stay my hidden talent." I said and shut the door to the closet door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No the story is not over. But I would like everyone to go check out my good friend 5directionsofo2l ! THANK YOU!