Chapter 16: CHRISTMAS

Jenna's P.O.V*

after going and getting presents for everyone and having them wrapped. I smiled looking at Harry. Harry has put up with alot of the presses shit lately. I love Harry for being able to stand where he is and take it. I smiled and put down my bags in the back of the SUV. Harry closed it and got in the drivers seat. Katie and Alex fell asleep in the back good thing because on the way home we stopped on the side of the road. Harry said I was being too quiet for the Jenna he knew so well.. I looked and him and I kissed him. It felt so wrong and all he could do was sit their and smirk. We started and it was all weird and silent again.

"Harry?"

"Yes love."

"Thank you.. That is the kiss you wanted earlier right?" I said and he just smiled looked over at me and nodded.

We got home safely. I woke the girls up we snuck inside put the presents under the tree and then went up to bed. in what felt like it was a day to me of sleep was really 10 minutes and thats when my father,Louis, came in bouncing on my bed. screaming 'ITS CHRISTMAS! GET UP' we all got up and I smiled at Niall who had saved me a seat. He had on a christmas pj's he looked very sexy. I crawled in his lap.

"Merry christmas beautiful." Niall whispered in my ear.

"Merry christmas to you too." I looked him in the eyesand out lips ended up making their way to each other. Harry through a ball of wrapping paper at us.

"Harold I will take your christmas back." I threatend and he just smirked.

"and I will tell what you did..." He mumbled but it was faint enough for me to hear and aparently the others too.

"Wait, What did you say mate?" Zayn said looking at me and I looked at Harry shaking my head before getting up and leaving the living room. I was soon being chased after.

"What did you do Jenna. We aren't gonna be mad at you!" Zayn came following after me I was now crying. I turned around and he was right behind me. He pratically slammed himself into me. I fell down on the ground. It hurt like hell and all I could do was scream. I screamed out in pain. Dad and mom were the first to be beside me. Zayn stood their frozen. I had looked at him many times as every time I moved or breathed it hurt like hell.

"Jenna are you okay? What happened love." Dad spoke calmly and Liam came forward and he helped dad sit me up. I had some blood on my side. Liam lifted my shirt slowly and looked at my side. He almost looked pale. I looked at him crying. Dad looked at me and closed his eyes as I saw a few tears roll down his face.

"P-Please d-don't hate me." I-I whispered. Liam grabbed me and put me in dads lap.

"I don't hate you Jenna. I could never hate you." He kissed my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "Next time come talk to me or call me. I will answer please don't ever let this happen again." I nodded and onto him.

We soon got up. I asked to go change. Mom had to come with me. I sighed and frowned. I went into the closet and changed. I put on regular clothes. I sighed and then stepped out. Mom looked at me. I had puffy red eyes from the looks of it in the mirror. I ran over and hugged her crying my eyes out. I had been broken by my past families. She held me tightly and screamed for dad to come. I couldn't tell if I was still bleeding or not. Liam had bandaged it. I guess I was still bleeding the next thing I saw was blackness

Louis P.O.V*

The lad and I were sitting by the christmas tree waiting for Jenna and Eleanor. They had been gone for a long time it felt like. I could get over what I saw in the hallway. My little girl was still hurting herself she was just hiding it. She had a deep gash that was on her side. It looked like she had stitched it up or someone had. I looked at Harry he had his hands on his face. Niall was shooting daggers at him.

"Harry, Mate is this what you were going to tell us about?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence. Harry shook his head violently.

"No Lou. I didn't even know she still was." Harry sighed. "Might as well tell you now.." He looked up at me and Niall. "Niall you gotta promise not to blame her.. I had said for driving her to the mall and taking her shopping she owed me a kiss." As soon as Harry said that Niall clenched his fist.

"YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!" Niall screamed. Zayn, Liam and I made him sit back down.

"Harry continue." I spoke softly mainly because, all my force was so that Niall didn't kill harry.

"She said no she wouldn't hurt Niall like that. B-but w-we were sitting at a table playing truth or dare with Katie and Alex before I dropped them off t their house a-and Katie dared us to kiss and we did. Niall I am so sorry mate it was just a dare. I didn't want to hurt you in any way. Katie tried to back out of it and not take the dar-" He was stopped in mid sentence. Eleanor had came almost all the way down the stairs yelling for us. I looked at her. She had panic and fear writing across her face.

"What's wrong el?" I asked. She just grabbed me and Liam and told the other they needed to stay her and looked and Zayn and said call an ambulance. I looked and her. I automatically knew then. something happened upstairs with Jenna. I ran upstairs. El had laid Jenna on the floor Liam lifted up her shirt to the side that he bandaged. It was still bleeding badly.

I told El she needed to go down stairs and to send Harry up. The reason why I chose Harry. 1. He could call Gemma and ask if there mom could come over and help if we couldn't get help quickly. 2. Niall was probably on the verge of killing Harry.

Harry came rushing up the stairs I heard him skipping steps. Liam gave him orders to get something so he could put pressure on the cut. He noded and went in the bathroom getting a towel. He put pressure on it. Jenna was knocked out. I just wanted to hold her close. The ambulance came. They asked us to meet them at the hospital. Niall looked very pale. He had never liked hospitals. Don't know why. I think he finally realised that Harry kissing Jenna wasn't a big deal. We all ran to a car and drove to the hospital.

LATER THAT NIGHT!!

Niall P.O.V*

It had been an hour. Jenna was laying in a hospital bed. The boys went to the cafeteria. It didn't bug me. Jenna was hooked up to a bunch of machines. They said that she could wake up at any time. I watched her open her eyes and slowly grab my hand.

"A-are you mad at me? D-do you hate me?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Jenna I love you a hell of a lot. the lads and El wanted to know when you woke up. Do you want me to ring them and they will be up."

"No. I want us to stay here like this. Only I wish you were on the bed with me." She sighed moved over and I slowly made my way beside her. Gemma and Harry walked in. I smiled as Jenna had started to fall asleep but wasn't exactly asleep yet.

"How you feeling sweetie." Gemma came up and played with Jenna's hair.

"I am fine thanks Gemma. Harry are they coming up soon?" Jenna asked sounding really tired.

"No Jen. We wil let you sleep some. We love you. Lou is worried and, so is El. We do love and care about you Jen." Harry sounded like he was legturing her.

"Hazza I think she understands. " I spoke up. I looked at jenna as Harry and Gemma took the other seats from the outside waiting room bringing them in. The nurse had moved the chairs out. Guess they didn't wanna sit out in the hallway. I chuckled to myself softly. I looked at Jenna. She had fallen fast asleep with her head in my chest. I softly sung to her.

"I love you jenna I really deeply love you." I kissed her cheek. Before falling asleep myself.