Chapter 18: New years

Jenna's P.O.V*

Christmas has come and gone. Thier is still a little bit of snow out on the ground. I suggested going out and playing in it. NO ONE came outside with me. :( What did I do to upset everyone. I sighed and walked around the town for a little while. I heard footsteps aproching half way back to the flat. I could base off the sound it wasn't any of the boys. The next thing I know their is lots of flashing lights. I was running for my dear life. Jesus I got to the door and started pounding on it.

"HELP!!! LET ME IN!!" I screamed at the tops of my lungs. No one answered the door. Damn it. I ran to an alley and I thought I had lost the Paps. No more flashes, No more loud noise. I slowly started to walk back. I pounded on the door some more before it opened to Liam. He had in his hand an Xbox controller. I was soo pissed.

"JENNA WHAT HAPPENED!" They screamed and I rolled my eyes at them

"MAYBE IF YOU ANSWER THE GOD DAMN FUCKING DOOR YOU WOULD KNOW!" I screamed and pushed my way past everyone. I marched straight up to my room. I was being followed by No other then my father and Harry.

"If you want to talk to me. You can do it some other time cause I am not talking to someone who wouldn't open the door to the daughter or friend or whatever I mean to you guys." I guess my face was getting red cause the next thing I knew Liam came and grabbed me. Liam has a strong grip so no getting out.

"Jenna you mean the world to us just please calm down!" Liam said and held me close to him. He finally let me go and I ran past the rest of the lads. I ran right into my room and slammed the door throwing myself on the bed.

I heard a knock at the door. I really didn't want to answer the door but I know I should. I love the boys. I eally do but sometimes they just get on my last nerve. I sighed and got up to open the door. It was Niall. My blonde hair blue eyed prince. I softly smiled and let everything go. I know I don't have to hide anything for him. Mainly because he will find out if I am. I sighed and he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him tightly not wanting to ever let go.

"I don't know why I got so mad Niall I never get that mad." I spoke up softly.

"I know Jenna its fine." He held onto me and we walked backwords into my room shutting the door. He sat on my bed and I sat beside him with my head on his shoulder.

"Niall what am I going to do the rest of the boys are mad at me?" I asked him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"They aren't mad at you and you wanna know how I know?" He looked at me and his eyes sparkled. I nodded. "Because we all love you soo much Jenna." He kissed my temple and yawned.

"Can we watch Lilo and stitch?" I asked and he just smiled at me. I poped the movie into the movie player. After watching the movie for a good 30 minutes I started to fall asleep.

Niall's P.O.V**

Jenna had fallen asleep what looked to be peacefully. she had kind of rolled into a ball like a cat. I smirked and took at picture. I whispered goodnight in her ear and kissed her cheek. I got up and left the room. It was 8. Thats kind of earlier to be going to sleep at. Maybe she was just tired? I don't know I will ask her tomorrow. I walk downstairs to see all the lads playing Mario kart. I hoped over the sofa and sat beside them grabbing a controller and joining.

"So does Jenna hate us?" Harry asked.

"No she thinks you guys hate her. " I said and licked my lips. We all picked out characters.

"Is she going to come out of her room?" Zayn spoke up. Zayn was usually rather quiet alot.

"She is asleep she fell asleep while watching Lilo and stitch she asked me to stay in their I did til she fell asleep. Louis looked over at me