Chapter 47: Goodbye Luke.

Jenna's P.O.V***

We sat Lucas in his 'big boy' carseat. He sat in their and played with his shoes. It amazes me everyday that I look at him how he has grown from being a tinnie tiny little baby to this almost 2 year old. I think about it and we never threw Lucas a party. I don't find that bad parenting because its a waste cause everyone already has everyone his wrapped around his fingers.

Luke parked at the gate and called security so we weren't mobbed. I got Lucas out of his car seat. I placed him on my hip as Luke put out his hands for Lucas. I was over joyed to have Luke want to take him because honestly Lucas for being such a small kid weighs alot. He isn't like over weight he just more then what I usually lift. Please remember I am a girl so my lifting skills SUCK!

We waited at ther termal for Liz to come. Luke saw his mum almost immeditally being the tree he was. He passed Lucas off to me and darted throught he crowd of people either their for others or him. He ran and hugged his mum. I couldn't help but wanted what it felt like to embrace your mum like this. I could only imagine the feeling both Luke and Liz wer having at this moment. Luke and Liz made their way back and sht just smiled and put her hand out for me.

"Hello Hon, My name is Liz. I am Luke's mom. I take it your Jenna, Louis daughter? And who might this cutie be?" She said and poked Lucas' nose causing him to smile and have fits of giggles. It was adorable. I guess its a motherly thing you know being able to make children laugh like that. I wish Lucas would laugh like that for me.

"Mum this is Lucas Michael Tomlinson." Luke said taking Lucas right out of my arms and holding him up in the air. "Oh and this pretty lady is Jenna!" He said but was more distracted by the child he was carrying to help out Liz with bags.

I decided to help Liz with her bags as Luke was busy taking care of Lucas. Liz would make little comments here and their about how Lucas was such a cute baby and how much he looked like I did. I think that Lucas looks more like Niall and Luke then he does me. I put Liz's bags int he back of the car as Luke strapped Lucas in. Liz got in the car beside Luke which is wear I thought I was going to sit but I just shrugged it off.

Once we arrived home and the boys greeted Liz along with the 1D lads and Alex. I started to feel a little bit left out. I just put on a brace smile as no one was talking to me. Everything seemed to be revolving around Lucas or Luke. I put on a brave face and decided to dial my mum's number. El had left for a business trip a few hours before coming to get Liz.

I called and got left at voice mail. I walked upstairs slowly. I did this to avoid getting asked why I wasn't being social. Once in my room I broke down. This is something I hadn't done it what felt like ages. No one knew I was crying or would know why. I just put on a brave smile even though I wasn't brave. The triplets were all asleep up in the nursery along with Lila and Lizzie. I didn't bother to check on them as I knew they were all asleep. I just sat on my bed and grabbed a pillow. In a hugging motion i started to cry.

I heard a faint knock at my door and I sniffled. I fainlly got up and answered the door. Behind the door their stood Michael with arms wide open. I just put my body into his and started balling. I knew that no matter what I was feeling or where me and Michael went in this world we had to be close to each other for the fact we couldn't live with out each other's hugs. I felt him start to rub my back to relax me but I just kept sobbing into his shoulder.

"I hate it Michael. I hate it. I want to run away." I said and hid my face in his shoulder.

"I know Jenna. I know. I went without being noticed either. I just walked up here because I noticed you and the triplets never came down. Also the fact Luke is being to much of a fucking pansy to tell Liz the real fact he wanted her here so desperately." Michael said and we sat down on my bed. I rolled my eyes.