Chapter 27: Go Home

Jenna's Pov*

"Michael put Lucas down right now!" I shouted as Michael and Calum said there were going to toss the baby across the pool. Ashton just laughed softly to himself. Luke was at the airport at the moment picking up the 1D lads as they said,I call them my brothers and father.

"Last time I checked I was older than you." Michael made a smart ass remark. Not surprising.

"Last time I checked you didn't carrying him your stomach for 9 months." I replied smirking

"Last time I checked you didn't either!" Calum said and ran up behind Michael.

"ASHTON HELP ME HERE!" I yelled at Ashton who shook his head softly.

"see Ashton doesn't see the harm either." They point out and I stomp my foot. I can feel the water works coming but I don't want to cry or get upset. I feel like my horomons are going back to normal and it sucks balls.

"Okay fine then you kill him and see who the fuck will still like you. Because I know for certain I will hate you for the rest of my life." I said and ran upstairs crying which I knew had upset Calum alot. I didn't want to cry. I really did mean to my emotions are getting the better of me.

"Hey I am home." I hear from down stairs and other people. I sat in mine,Luke and baby Lucas' room. I sniffled some more as I heard the boys talking about me I heard the boys skipping steps up to the room. When the door opened it revealed Luke,Ashton and Calum. Michael was slowly walking up with Baby Lucas.

"Aye its okay. We weren't really going to try to kill him Jen." Calum came up to me and wrapped an arm around me tightly. "When I was little like he was they passed me across the pool like that." Cal defaintly had a good night sleep.

"I know it wouldn't be intentional Cal but I love him and I don't have another one like him and he is special and he lived an-" I started to cry harder. Michael had brought Lucas over to me and placed him in my arms asleep. "I am scared of loosing him." I cried and the boys all sat around me in a circle.

"Jen I am sorry." Mikey said and spoke up. I held Lucas in one arm and wiped my eyes using my other hand.

"Its fine Mikey I know it was intentional and it wasn't ment to come out that way and I know you guys mean good. I am sorry too." I spoke softly as Lucas started to kick his little legs. This caused Calum to smile and say 'kick em little man'. Cal swears he is going to be a soccer star when he is older. I just want him to be happy. I don't want to worry about anything else. To me he is perfect.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and there stood my mum and Dad. I smiled softly and Luke stood up taking baby Lucas and Mikey and Cal offered me there hands to get up. I took them both greatful. Ashton took the baby from Luke. Luke wrapped his arms around me and I smiled softly, I took the baby from ashton then made my way over to my mum and dad.

"Mum dad, i'd like you to meet Lucas Michael Tomlinson." I said softly causing my mum to tilt her head. "Hemmings Styles Malik Irwin Hood Clifford Payne." I said smiling softly. "I pray he never plays sports."

"Aye some of us do." Calum said from the corner of the room picking out clothes for the baby. I swear to god the boys pick out clothes for him and then debate if I will like them. Considering they bought all his baby clothes and I got no say in what the clothes look like, its quite hard to tell them its ugly.

I passed the baby to my dad. He had little tears in his eyes but gave a big smile. He was so happy. I was so happy that he wasn't upset. I smiled softly and my mum looked over at me and patted me on the back. Liam,Zayn and Harry came upstairs leaving Niall downstairs which scared me a little. There was food downstairs.

I walked down stairs quitely and quickly. I drug Niall by the collar of his polo. I drug him right up and sat his ass on the bed. Luke gave me a skeptical look and I slowly took the baby away from my dad and placed him in Niall's arms. Niall smiled softly and the baby put out a little spit bubble. Niall started to cry softly and held the baby close to him. I looked at Luke and smirked. This caused him to frown.

"C-can I put him down for a nap?" Niall said and I nodded.

"But Please first pass the baby to your other Band Mates. Plus I think my boyfriend and his mate would like to hold him again." I said softly. I smiled as they passed Lucas around carefully. Luke stood beside me and held Lucas for the longest time. Lucas loved Luke but I think he knew that Niall was his father. There was something about the way he looked at Niall.

Finally I had ahold of my baby. He seriously was perfect. I looked around the room everyone and everyone was so happy to be here celebratting him. I smiled softly and passed him,who was half asleep, to Niall who rocked him then laid him in his crib. We all went back downstairs. Ashton got out beer's for the older boys and Apple juice for the rest of us. I sighed and Luke wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Its okay babe everything will work out and be okay. It always it and always does." He kissed my temple and walked away. He went and sat outside by the pool with the other boys. It was just me and Ashton in the kitchen now. I looked at him. My head started to hurt fiercely. I refused to sit down. I stood. I heard Ashton scream for the other boys.

The next thing I know. I am on the floor. I look around and I start to breathe furiously and gasp for Air before everything just stops.

Everything was now Black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know I am horrible. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave some feed back! I love you guys thank you all so much i am going to be holding a contest soon. You should come talk to me.