Chapter 59: Only believer?

3 MONTHS LATER***

Jenna's P.O.V***

Everyone was pretty contint waiting in a hospital waiting room for news about Alex and the baby. Michael was pretty excited. Alex had been acting weird. I had caught her and Ashton fighting a few days ago when Michael and the others went to record. I didn't hear the whole fight but I heard most of it.

**Flashback**

"You need to tell him Alexandria! What is going to happen when he finds out!?" Ashton quietly yelled at Alex.

"Nothing! Wanna know why! Cause he will never know!" Alex said and strutted into the room slamming the door.

**End of Flashback**

So here we sit in the hospital waiting on news.

Michael came out a few hours 3 hours and 45 minutes to be exact. He looked kind of upset I rubbed my face and all the guys looked at him confused.

"Uh. He is here. I don't feel like I should be back their anymore." Michael said and excused himself to the cafeteria. Ashton ran after Michael.

"Mike I am so sorry mate I should of told you." He said and Mikey looked at him.

"It would have been nice to know a long as time ago Ash not now." He said and kept walking.

I heard a thud from probably his foot kick or his fist hitting the wall. Ashton walked back and the nurse came and permitted us to go back. I walked back to the room were Alex had her face covered by her hands. The new born was sitting in a incubator. I look over at him he is so precious and so cute. But the more I look at him he doesn't look like Michael or Alex. He looked like ..... Calum. I looked over at Calum who was rubbing his face. He looked at the child with.. I don't know it kind of seemed like love.. I sighed. I don't know what is going to go on. Then again you never are going to know what happens in live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

only short update i think i will EVER have for this book. But. GUESS WHO THE BABY DADDY IS! I will add the rest of this chapter when the person is guess correctly! and yes its one of the 9 boys people do the math.

ps. not mikey.

Hint: COUNT THE PERIODS! ITS THE LETTERS OF THE PERSONS NAME!