Chapter 33: maybe the end is near?

Jenna's P.O.V***

Just a few more days of being in Australia. Just a few more days i keep telling myself. I don't want to go back home to England. I mean yes i love it cause its my home with mom,dad, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and harry but so many bas things have happened there they I don't want to relive.

I have packed a few bags for baby Lucas. I think Luke is worried that when I leave something will happen. He has been a little bit clingy lately. Ashton tries to help out by offering to take me to the store and stuff but, I don't want to go. I want to stay here. I want to be here forever. Calum tells me that they will arrive in England a few days after we arrive. We being my "family". All the boys have bought lots of clothing and love spoiling my baby rotten. I love how he is growing up with such amazing people.

Michael took Lucas to a meet and greet while I was in the bathroom. It was quiet funny. No one was back in this little area expect us (all the boys). I went to use the bathroom and left Lucas with his dad. Niall has took some interested in Lucas now. Not a lot but enough that i am happy to give him time with his son. But apparently Niall wanted to go find a drink but was afraid to take Lucas with him. He thought I would flip out or something I guess so he have Lucas to Liam. Liam gave Lucas to Louis who tried to pass Lucas to Harry or Zayn but they both declined the offer. So Michael took Lucas. Michael loves his nephew/god child. Michael was called on stage and had no problems about walking on stage with Lucas. But then Lucas was passes to ashton since ashton had to sit on his box drum. Which probably made it harder but in the end michael took Lucas again and then handed him back to me.

So I guess this leads to the wrapping up of this entry. I made my choice about trying to hide Lucas away and decided not to. I mean i can but i don't have to he has 9 boys plus security and me looking out for him.

I signed and dated the page quickly before putting it in my bag. Luke was coming over with the lads, Lucas and I. Luke made this as his own choice no one else's. He said it was his money he was being paid. We got into an argument over it but it just ended in make up sex. Luke wasn't as bad as everyone had put him out to be. But then again neither of us were like sex addicted.

"Luke?" I whispered softly as I put my notebook away.

"Yeah baby?" He answered and sat up in bed.

"I am scared." I whispered. I had been going through this phase where everything about home scares me. Ashton asked if i wanted to talk more about why it was so scary. I honestly didn't know. Nothing truly truly bad had happened there.

"I know you are." Luke patted my side of the bed. As a sign to sit down beside him. I sat down beside him and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Theres nothing to be afraid of I will be there and the rest of the boys will be there in 2 days. We can even go see Alexandra." He suggested. I smiled i hadn't seen Alex in what felt like ages. We kept in touch as much as possible. She had work though and i had to take care of a baby and the boys, even though they are capable of taking care of themselves.

"I know but tour is nearing the end just a few more concerts then we can get a place of our own." Luke said and pulled me close. We had been talking about getting our own place with Ash,Cal and mikey. I was all for the idea expect i am 16 and luke is 17 still. So we aren't really allowed to. Well we are with parents permission and blah blah bullshit. I just want to be in Australia all my life. I guess that is to much to ask for since none of the boys wanna move away from there home and there hasn't been a compromise offered or accepted yet.

"Think about it luke. Me,you, our friends and Lucas? Are we all ready for this. I mean you guys could always purchase a house by the 1D house." I said and was slightly concerned he reject the idea.

"Jenna i want to be with my mates but i'd follow you and baby Lucas everywhere even off the side of a bridge." He said and kissed my forehead. Luke sometimes scared me with how serious our relationship was. I mean its serious but we aren't serious people? Like we joke around and we give each other space when needed and we fight but we never argue to the point of breaking up. It hasn't even been a thought.

"I love you luke." I said and kissed his collar bone. He let our a soft moan. Then kissed my lips hungrily. I allowed his tongue entrance into my mouth. We then went to work.

------NEXT DAY------

Luke's P.O.V***

"I am just going to go the bathroom before we go on the plane." Jenna said and handed me Lucas who was in a carrier asleep.

"Aye Luke?" Calum came up to me and was fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah man?" I said and held the carrier in my left hand.

"I will be arriving tomorrow but uh. I have to meet someone before i come to the 1D lads home? Okay?" Calum fiddled with his fingers some more. It was a nervous habit he had picked up.

"Yeah sure are you gonna be okay? Have you told the others yet?" I switched the hand that i was holding the carrier in and put it in m right.

"Yeah i am just going to be bringing someone with me. I was already told it was okay." He said and i nodded hugged and he smiled down at Lucas. "For not being your kid you are like a father to that boy and he looks a lot like you." Cal smiled then walked away.

Ashton walked up and kisses Lucas' head and said goodbye to him. Mikey was to tired to say goodbye he had stayed up most of last night playing video games. Ashton hugged me but wasn't going to bug mikey about coming to say goodbye to me.

After about 20 minutes of sitting around and talking i noticed Jenna still hadn't returned. I looked around and didn't see but i could see the bathroom. I went and knocked on the door to the women's bathroom. Ashton had followed me because he was like a big brother to Jenna.

"H-hold on." Someone said it sounded like Jenna. She opened the door. Jenna had a flushed face and her cheeks were bright pink,her nose running,tear stained cheeks. She looked like she was going to be sick again. She turned around and me and Ashton slipped into the small women's bathroom. I had given Lucas to Calum.

Jenna leaned over the toilet and threw up. Ashton grabbed her hair and held it up. I rubbed her back and started to say soothing things but i knew that it wasn't going to help her. I sighed.

"Ash i got her you wanna go tell Louis that i don't think Jenna is going to be okay for the trip?" I asked and he left the bathroom.

Jenna pressed her back up against the wall and breathes heavily. She started to cough. I patted her on the back.

"L-luke?" She said and hugged me tightly when she noticed it was me.

"Yeah baby."

"I am so so sorry." She said and sniffed some more.

"For what?"

"Hiding stuff from you?" She said softly almost inaudible.

"Baby what have you been hiding?" I said calmly. I wasn't mad because i had my space and she had hers.

"I-i think i." She stopped and threw up again. When she way done i held her on my lap.

"Do you wanna go a doctor or hospital?" I asked and she just nodded.

We drove to the hospital just the 6 of us. Mikey,ash,cal,Lucas me and Jenna. I went in with Jenna. She had stopped throwing up finally. They ran some test. I didn't really know what some of these test were but when the doctor came in to talk to us. I felt this new feeling it was weird because Jenna started to cry. I had a feeling she knew. I was just to blind to see.

The doctor looked directly at Jenna and said, "your pregnant."

This is the beginning of the end of my liveliness and "childhood". I now felt like i was going to be sick.