Chapter 9: Sneaking out

2 Hours Later

(Still Jenna's prov)

Me and Niall had been dancing all night. I was so drunk. The last shot I remember have was my 12th. We were stumbling down the street. My flats made me almost a foot shorter then Niall. He held my waist and we giggled and I slightly screamed as he lifted me up the steps of the flat and twirled me around. I was blinded by all the lights that were on in the house then I noticed my father and mother standing their along with the rest of the lads. Thats when everything went black.

Louis Pov*

Jenna fell to the ground like a rag doll. Her and Niall both reeked of Alcohol. Naill soon passed out on the couch. I was so pissed. Jenna snuck out. If she wanted to go all she had to do was ask. She is 16 years old! How could Niall let her drink! She should have known better too!

"Lou come on sweetie. Lets get Jenna in her bed and go back to bed." Eleanor wrapped her arms back around me and pecked my cheek.

"Okay for you." I sighed and she kissed my cheek again

"It will be okay we will figure this out in the morning." She said and walked in to our room leaving Me,Hazza,Liam,and Zayn to move Jenna. It only really took one of us. All four of us kind of wanted to so we all four carried her to bed and I tucked her in.

"Sleep good tonight Jenna because when you wake up it will be all a blur." I whispered in her ear and left the room shutting the door.

Harry Pov*

I knew that Niall had planned to take Jenna out.. I thought they would have asked. I can't say much I went to the party too. Jenna is going to be all over the news the papz probaly have tons of photos of her and Niall together. God damn it! Its all my falut. I was the one who told Niall about the party and now Jenna is going to be in so much trouble. Why do I feel so guilty?

THE NEXT DAY!

Jenna's Pov*

I woke up with a killer hang over. My phone was still alive. I can't remember anything from last night my headaches so bad. I feel dizzy. What is happening to me. Why do I smell like Acohol?

I walked down stairs slowly and steadily. Zayn was walking downstairs at the same time and I tumbled into him.

"Need help love? Your probably facing a killer hang over."

"No I think I can walk down stairs Zayn.. Wait. Do you know what happened last night?" I looked at him. I could start to tell when the boys were lying and he was lying for sure.

"No I don't know what happened but your going to start being more careful." He cocked his head to the side and walked outside to a table with chairs and umbrella was sit up. Niall was sitting at the kitchen table with headache medication. I seriously want to know what happened last night. I sat down across from him staring into his amazing blue eyes.

"Niall do you know what happened last night?"

"Yeah you had 22 Shots." He said and I opened my mouth in shock. I have drank before just not that much.

"Is it normal to not remember anything?"

"Yeah love I am afraid so.. Now the lads are mad because we are in the papers drunk walking home. I am just pissed that they aren't mad because Harry was their. Didn't you ask Lou if you could go?"

I looked down and a frown formed. "No i didn't Niall. I really wanted to go and I didn't think I would get caught or that I would drink that much."

Niall got up and came over to me and started to rub my back. I cuddled into his side. Niall was an amazing boyfriend. All the Lads are amazing but out of all of them Nial is my favorite just because I could tell him anything even if he weren't my boyfriend.

"Niall how do i fix this?" I asked quizically looking at him

"ask for them to forgive you tell them your sorry and their is real no way to fix it just make it up to them. You don't have to do it to me I love you Jenna." he kissed my head then walked otuside. I followed and when me and Niall walked out it went to dead silence.