Chapter 41: Summer Sun

A:N/// I am going to skip a few months because I can't think of anything to write about in those 'months' or whatever so. :)

**********************************

Jenna's P.O.V***

Nothing has happened in a while. Luke's Nightmares have stopped. I go in for a ultrasound to day to find out if there is A baby or babies. The boys are taking bets on 2+ cause twins skip generations so it should be one of us (being whoever the boys take) to have twins or multiples just in general. I am nervous because I am scared to have twins or more then just twins. Its a concern especially already having baby Lucas. I can't even imagine having twins let alone triplets. I am more terrified of having another boy. I have heard boys are less money and girls are more but I wouldn't mind a girl.

"You ready for your appointment Jenna?" Luke said and put out his hand to help me up. I took it and stood up.

"Yup!" I said excitedly.

All the boys wanted to come mainly because of the bet. It was perfectly fine with me. I just thought it would be a little weird. It is only Ashton,Michael,Calum, and Luke. Not the 1D lads, my mum or Lucas he stayed with them. Ashton drove us from our house that we were renting to the pregnancy clinic. I walked in very calmly and signed in. I filled out my paper work and then sat back down in the chairs. There wasn't very many people here. The boys looked around the room by all the uncomfortable pictures of the human skeleton and pictures of what babies look like throught the pregnancy and ect. I noticed Michael cringing at these photos.

"Its okay Mikey you can sit out in the car if you'd like. You don't have to go in with us." I said and he just looked at me funnily.

"No I need to stay in here no matter how much it hurts me or how much it makes me want to vomit. I bet money on all 3 choices the boys have going so either way I get a share." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his remarks.

"Jenna Tomlinson?" The nurse called out trying to pronounce my last name right and almost making it like a question by saying it. Me and the 4 boys stood walking to the back. She looked at us oddly.

"How are you today Ms. Tomlinson?" She said kindly.

"I am good." I said and we went through the basic questions and blah blah blah.

"Will you please lift your shirt up so we can do the screening now. I will put it up on the t.v since there are so many people here anticipating what he or she will look like." She said and I did as I was told. I lifted my shirt up.

I had a pretty big bump. I was told I was around 3 or 4 months but I felt like I was 7 or 8 months and by the looks of it I looked like I was. Every time I made an appointment I would have to cancel and make another. We made sure that I didn't cancel this one. Good thing we did. The picture popped up on the t.v and sure enough there was my baby. It was beautiful I heard all the boys Awe. Michael looked at it cocking his head sideways.

She moved the wand thing around and that's when I saw the unthinkable. She stopped and pulled it away going to get a doctor. Luke looked at me confused and panicked. I put my hands on my face and rubbed my temples. Ashton and Calum were also confused.

"Jenna why did she stop and leave saying she was going to get a doctor?" Ashton said and I just kept rubbing my face.

"I can't believe this is happening." I mumbled and Luke looked at me again.

"What do you mean?" Luke and Calum said then did the whole jinx thing.

"Guys clearly if you cared you wouldn't be such children right now." Mikey spoke up, then looked at me for answers.

"T-there is more then one.." I said and rubbed my temples some more, thinking this couldn't possibly be happening to me. That's when Luke's face turned pale..

"I-I.. " He stopped and backed away from me. He closed his eyes tightly. "Nightmare." He said as all eyes diverted to me and then to Luke.

"What mate? What about them you haven't had them in a long time?" Cal said and I groaned knowing what Luke meant. He looked ready to cry.

"Luke it isn't going to happen. It won't we are going to make our own fate and this is my promise to you." I said and put out my hand. "Please,Please don't leave." I whispered as he took my hand and kissed my forehead.

"I know. I know we will and I will do everything to make sure they don't come true." He said the doctor came back in to confirm that there was more then 1 baby but more then 1..

"Jenna would you like to see your babies?" The doctor said and I nodded. Luke held my hand and all the boys turned in the spinny chairs looking at the t.v again. They all starred intently as they brought the picture of the babies back up on the screen.

"Well your measuring about 25 weeks. Which is quiet good for how many babies you are having. Would you like to know the genders?" She asked and I nodded.

She took a few pictures and printed them off. She put on the back of a post it note on one of the ultra sound photos. I handed that one to Ashton. Cal, Mikey, and Ash held the ultra sound photos and Luke held one of Lucas. I smiled and snapped a photo, sending it to my mum and dad. They said congrats. We then went to Babies R Us again. I remember coming here for Lucas, only then I was with Mikey and Luke. The boys went and picked out baby outfits then came back holding them up with the photos. I snapped another photo tweeting it out.

@JennaTom: We will be welcome a few more people into our hearts soon. Here is a picture of what the boys have picked out for them.

Luke smiled and went and picked Lucas out another outfit saying I am a big brother. We bought the outfits. At the check out the lady asked what I was happily. I just happily smiled and pointed out the outfits. I went home and put them in my room taking Lucas from his playpen. I went downstairs were Cal, Luke, Ash, Mikey, Dad,Mum, Perrie, Liam, Niall, and Harry all stood anticipating my next words. I just smiled and handed Luke to Lucas then went and got the 3 sonogram photos. I made the boys hold up the outfits they picked out proudly.

"Y-your," Perrie's eyes about popped out of her Skull.

Mum ran and hugged me tightly almost knocking me over. Liam went up and looked at the photos still confused. Harry smiled and loudly clapped his hands together. Before he went and got 2 kiddie Tiara's and 2 soccer ball. He put 2 of the crowns the boy, Ashton and Mikey, holding pictures of the girls. He handed a ball to Luke who was holding Lucas then one to Calum, who was holding the only boy sonogram photo.

"Say cheese lads." Harry said then snapped a photo.

He then sent it to me. I sent it to Luke and just smiled widely. We went and put the stuff back up in my room. I placed all the baby stuff in the corner of my room since we were going to be in London for quite a while.

"I can't believe this Jen. Its like Insane. I thought were just going to be having twins or something. I never expected this." I smiled at Luke who was laying on my bed shirtless.

"Luke we are having 1 boy and 2 girls. Plus we have Lucas and we are getting married I think this is a little mad don't you agree?" I chuckled.

"No I don't think triplets are mad. Just a little filling. I think after this I am done having kids till I am old. Triplets its sitll a shock. In my nightmare it was twins. I mean I guess something could happen to make it twins but lets not think about my nightmares. Lets just live happily because we are having 2 ballernia's and 1 football star on the way." He smirked and kissed me

"Luke what if he wants to be in a band like you? Or better yet the girls wanna be then what Or Lucas?" I smirked.

"Then they will be in a band and I will be perfectly happy as long as they are happy and healthy and I will not judge them cause they will be my girls and boys. Just like you will be my queen forever. Just like how I will be your king and Lucas with be our Heir and the other boy with be the spare and then the girls the princess." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and kissed him deeply.

"I love you." I mumbled onto his lips.

"I love you and our triplets." He said.